Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

51 results found

1. Forms update or create records in Dentrix with changeable fields through website

Currently patient information keyed in from forms use the First Name, Last Name, Birthdate, and phone number to check the Dentrix data base to determine if the patient exists or is a new patient. This will create duplicates in the Dentrix system because Last names change (Marriage), Phone numbers change through the years, therefore an existing patient will not be found in Dentrix, creating a duplicate family file instead of updating the file of an existing patient. Can we please change these fields to a look up of First Name, Birthdate, and Social Security Number? These are pretty static fields…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Handouts w/o responses needed from the patient

FORMS. We would like to send handouts to patients which are only for information purposes and will not need a response from the patient. Could you make it bypass the pass-code entry and eliminate the screen asking to choose between Auto-fill or manually-fill. This confuses the patient and they wont proceed further in order to view the form/handout.
    Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Turn off Pre-Fill feature for forms

It is best to have an option to turn off the pre-fill feature for forms, since many clients who don't review their answers from previous visits, or don't change the pet's info to the correct pet (especially when sent two forms in one packet) and it's VERY important that they review and correctly answer the questions. Some are not changing answers as needed. We would love to be able to turn this feature off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto reminder to complete forms until they have been completed

When trying to get patients, particularly new patients, to complete the necessary FORM, it would be nice to have an auto-message that continues to go out every1-2 days until the patient clicks on the FORM and completes it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FORM IDEA

When sending patient forms thru messaging I would like to write the tooth # in the treatment space so patient knows what they are consenting to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For Dentrix users - Form with an option of selecting ALL for YES/NO question - For example a Medical Update Form

A provision for patients to be able to select multiple YES/NO answers with one click - click "click here to all NO or YES for all questions below"
    Form are very long and patients dont want to spend 20 minutes for a medical update form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Forms Insurance

Insurance policy holder birthdate and mailing address - able to add to forms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lock patient's name on the form when sending it out

Please allow for an option to lock the patient's name in the form so parents cannot change the name by putting their own info accidentally. It creates a lot of confusion when going back to look for the patient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Combine incoming forms?

Can we not have all the incoming forms on the dashboard combined? We are having to search through three different folders to find patient paperwork (with write backs, without write backs and the inbox which shows older incoming forms). We would prefer to have them all in one folder. We don't need the "needs review", "approved", "rejected" etc. Just one folder :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option for Patient Update Forms

We considered a solution for our patients who dislike updating forms, which is unfortunately required by law. One idea we had was to provide an option for established patients to forward their most recent form submission and simply mark "nothing has changed" at the bottom of the form or edit the pre-filled information with the updated details, instead of starting from scratch every time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dr. McCardle and team, 

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I'm glad to inform you that our upcoming Forms update will address this issue. Very soon, established patients will be able to easily verify pre-filled information, make changes if any, and submit the forms quickly. 

We'll be running a closed, invite-only beta shortly. Please get in touch with our team if you're interested in trying out this solution before it's generally available. You may simply reply to this email to be included in this invite-only beta.

Best,

KJ

GPM, Weave

11. LEGAL ISSUE

As of right now, there is a LEGAL issue which has been created from me transferring over to weave. I currently cannot use any of my consent forms. There is no functionality for the doctor to edit a field (i.e. put the procedure being done) then having the patient sign. The suggestion that was provided was I have the patient sign and then sent to me for review/edit. This is ILLEGAL. I cannot edit fields once the patient has signed. This is with literally every and any contract in the United States. I already had some patients question me why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow new or prospective patients to be sent forms in same way as existing patients

Right now the only way to send an individual who is not yet registered as a patient in Weave is by doing a manual message and pasting the link for the form or packet. Doing it this way does not report that the form has been sent in the forms dashboard in order for offices to know which new patients to follow up on their forms submission for. Since the majority of the people needing to be sent forms are new patients or prospective patients, there needs to be a way to send these individuals forms the same way existing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Patient forms to patient not guarantor

Sending forms to patients -- When sending a form to a patient - if you choose the patient under the patient side the form automatically is sent to guarantor (regardless of age). If you choose the patient under the schedule and send them a form it will go directly to the patient. Please fix so that only those that are under 18 get forms sent to the guarantor. It would be nice to choose which guarantor (Mom or Dad) that are standing here in office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. forms as out-of-visit option

We utilize forms in a way that's not attached to a visit. This is only an issue in that it auto populates a message that never applies to our use case and we end up doing a lot of copying an pasting which leaves room for frustration at the least and an error at most. It would be nice to attach a specific form to a visit type or to allow the forms to stand alone. I see a use for both.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Request Received  ·  1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forms link in Message Templates

include the forms link into message templates. Would make it easier and faster!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a way to customize location of checkboxes

A way of placing checkboxes on a premade picture that either patients or a dental office can mark if they have teeth missing and where etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Icon showing Received Forms

We'd love to see an icon next to patient names showing that they have submitted forms. This would be similar to the icon showing that they have sent a message.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Forms/ Admin Portal/ Call Records

When sending forms to under aged patients, the form defaults to the parent or guardian, making the name on the form and the name that comes up on the dashboard incorrect.

Also, the patient search bar within the Weave app no longer automatically searches while typing. The need to stop and click the search button is inconvenient and slows the process down. Please return to the old search feature.

Also, within the Admin portal, Call Records are no longer displayed to scrub through. Every call must be downloaded in order to have any interaction with them. This is again a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Insurance

We would like to be able to check new patient insurance without having to make them a chart in our system. Also more information on dental insurances would be helpful as well. Because we can get dental info through weave but not every thing we need is in the breakdown so we still have to call. Maybe each office can download what they are looking for on there breakdown forms and form information from insurance through that. Or something easier cause if we still have to call on information might as well not even pay for this. There is no…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. forms and quick fill

I would like to be able to respond to my patients that leave reviews through Weave. I can respond to google reviews but not Weave reviews.

When will Medical Hx auto populate into Eaglesoft Med Hx?

Are there medical release forms that I can add to my forms?

Quick Fill- I wish the list would not hop to the beginning of the list when I am looking at a patient's note. I wish I could return to the exact place I was in the list after checking a note.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?