Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

199 results found

1. Password Saved in Username

First of all, why do I have to go through a separate email verification to create an account for feedback when I already have a weave account and am logged into the app? Second off all there is no way to clear the suggested username in the weave app. So if any team member accidentally enters their password into the username field, it is saved there and they have to change their password. This issue needs to be resolved to maintain security of patient information, because sometimes less tech savy staff have their passwords saved in the username suggestions without…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to markup fax on iPad and send it back without printing

There should be a way on the weave mobile app to download/save a fax as a .PDF so we can mark it up on our iPad and send it back without having to print it. This would also require the ability to upload a file from the fax section of the mobile app instead of just attaching a photo or taking one.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Who answered/placed the call visual

In the past under the patients phone number it showed who answered or made the phone call which was extremely helpful. But NOW it shows our telephone number. (we do not need to see our phone number) We have to click on the number to see who placed or answered the call, when it would convenient to see who answered the call over seeing our office phone number. This changed with the latest update and what we see on our call log should be available to us via the settings to make these changes ourselves.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DOB standard in patient entry

We have many patients with same First & Last Names. Would be great to have the DOB field automatically on the main entry screen instead of having to click on "add field" as we enter DOB for every patient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Private Faxes

We used to have several faxes in our offices. One fax line was used by our office manager, and it was a private fax she used for private confidential information. Since we have ported all our fax numbers, all employees are able to see faxes. There is no privacy. We'd like to have a feature that allows privacy, either through user access or password protection for fax access. Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recent Calls filtering

There should be options to filter the call list. For example, filter by answered only or placed only, name of person who placed or answered the call, greater than X minutes, calls between certain hours, etc. Right now the only filter is All or Missed Calls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Recent Calls list

In version 7.28.X, each call had 2 lines: 1) name (or phone #), 2) Answered by or Placed by. Since version 7.32, that has changed to 3 lines: 1) name (or phone #), 2) # called from, 3) # called to. Not only does the 3 lines take up too much space, but also the called to number is useless if your office only has one number. Now in order to see answered by/placed by you have to click on each call. The mobile app version still has the old 2 line per call. Why did you guys change the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customize Homescreen on Weave App

It would be very helpful to allow us to customize the dashboard in the following ways:
    1) Allow us to re-order where the "mini apps" (phone, messages, email, Patients, etc.) are located
    2) Allow us to color code each mini-app (Green for phone, Blue for text, etc.)
    3) Allow us to hide/show the mini-apps we use/don't use (I don't personally need "Lists", "Analytics", "Payments", "Recovery Kit", "Email" to be on my dashboard taking up real-estate)

I did a mockup so you can see what I mean.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/yJCkLvR2N

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. desktop app

I am the admin of our Weave system and I would like to be able to see how long each employee is logged into Weave as compared to how long they are logged in on the timeclock. I am pretty sure some employees are not pulling their weight when it comes to answering calls and text messages but I have no proof because I can't adequately log this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quick Fill

Quick Fill: It would be great if when I make a call from my quick fill, I would like for it to go right back to the place I was vs the quick fill automatically going back to the top of the list. I loose my place every time. It is frustrating and wastes my time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dentix Integration and Terminal Uploads Lag Time

We need Weave to integrate into Dentix from the payment terminal. It is to cumbersom and our office is to busy. As well, the payment information from patients who pay from the terminal takes to long to load into the weave system. The patients who want paper receipts end up receiving them via mail because it takes to long to wait for the info to populate into weave to be able to print.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filters For Desktop App Messages Section

For each outbound message type (i.e. Appointment Reminders, Recall Reminders, Eyewear Reminders) insert a code to flag the message.

For instance, "Hello John, this is Doctor's Office reminding you of your appointment... Type YES to confirm or RESCHEDULE if you need to change your appointment (C:X123)"

Then, create a Gmail like filter for messages that allows you to filter or filter out where last outbound message contained (C:X123).

OR

A filter that would automatically associate (C:X123) to Appointment Reminders.

We only want to see truly "actionable" messages.

If they respond with YES to "Type YES to confirm your appointment" and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Intra-office call logs

It would really be helpful to be able to access call logs between office extensions. Both call logs and call recordings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. COllect Balance

I would like to be able to edit the message 'collect balance" from the overview.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do not like the new update with the app timing out

With the new update, the app logs us out after so many hours. Once that happens we have a hard time connecting to the credit card terminal. It is very frustrating when you have a patient standing in front of you and you cannot process there card. Please fix this issue, I understand that it was done for security purposes but it is very frustrating for our office to not be able to take a payment after treatment has been completed.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Website Widget Customizable

We would like to be able to customize the widget to have our logo or something else besides the Weave logo because it is not a good indicator as to what the widget is or why it is there. We want our patients to be able to see the logo/widget and know that it is for communicating their needs with us directly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Voicemail navigation from phone

We would like the ability to maneuver through voicemails from the desk phone easier. Keys for skipping forward and skipping back would be very helpful to get to the message you want to listen to. Additionally, the ability to skip the new messages and go directly to the saved messages to find a specific one that had been saved. While some of this can be done on the desktop interface, voicemail groups don't show up on that interface, and there are some locations that use the phone, but don't access the desktop app.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. patient photos

we would like patient images to sync correctly with Open Dental version 21 or higher

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Data Sync  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. Interoffice Chat Feature

We started using the interoffice feature to help our team have more accountability for returning calls, answer questions, etc. We created specific group chats to include only those who needed the information and in doing so, it crashed our weave storage and lost all of our conversations and patients to follow up with (close to 900 patient questions over the course of 3 months). We luckily had a document to track them as well. It really changed our patient/team experience, would it be possible to include a feature to allow the office staff to communicate in a way similar to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. option to adjust time duration for time out

Hello. Happy customer here!

We have 11 staff in the office with 12 computers with Weave. We have been experiencing Weave logging out automatically after few hours. Our office texts our patient every 45 minutes. Sometimes texting our patients few minutes early helps when we are running behind. So, not having to log in again and waiting for it to load helps when patients are waiting to come in (We have all our patients wait in their cars).

Can we have an option to adjust security time out feature please? It will help our office routine without interruption.

Thanks for…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base