Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. AVIMark Integration Improvements

I was just on a call to get my integration set up along with all the appt and recall reminders and online scheduling. After seeing the exacts, I am not able to move forward.. My current reminders/recalls/scheduling is fully integrated and even though the platform isn't as user friendly for me, it is better for my clients. Sending clients a "you are due for an appointment please schedule" but not being able to tell them what all they are due for to schedule it accordingly without sending 6+ text messages/emails is not ideal. Please let me know when the FULL…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Compulink Integration using wrong Patient ID

When interfacing with Compulink software, the patient ID should be the patient account number, not the patient EHR number. You cannot perform a patient search using the EHR number. It is actually very difficult to find the patient EHR number as it is only accessible in the EXAM screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Numbers in dentrix in weave

Please fix how the weave program chooses a name for a number in dentrix. We are constantly sending forms to patients and it will "choose" a name and send the form to that person, even if they are younger, a child, or non-patient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. insurance Verification integration for Practice Works

Please integrate insurance verification of benefits with Practice Works, to go beyond simple yes/no and limit/usage. We are very interested in the automatic translation of information like what % of each code is covered, frequency, etc. into the insurance plan profiles in PW. That’s where this really adds value and saves time. Otherwise we still need to go online to the portal or call to find out this information. This will really differentiate Practice Works (in-house server) from the rest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base