Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

58 results found

1. Auto text response

Auto text response. This capability exists at other offices. DETAILS: Our current process is to have patients text us from their car that they have arrived. We would love to have an auto response text that simply says "We have received your text. One of our assistants will text you when it is time to come in ." It would be even better if we could have the option to edit the auto response so we could edit at times to say. "Thank you for your text. We are running X minutes behind. An assistant will text you when it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Read receipt on text messages

When sending a text to patients via Weave, can there be a way to see if a text was received? I know with my phone (cellular, not Weave) there is a notification if a text message was Received/Read.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this isn't technically possible with texting. What you describe happening on your personal phone is something specific to iMessage or other closed-system messaging apps. Since we're sending a simple SMS text message, we don't get a read receipt back from the recipient. It's an inherent limitation with texting industry-wide.

Best,

Matt

Weave Product Management

3. opting back in to receiving text message invite

When a patient "Opts out" of text messaging- I would like to send a new invite to them if they request to start getting text messages again vs have them shoot us a text to start..we have a lot of older clients and they are not text savvy and I have gotten a few requests to start them up again if they failed an appointment because they choose not to receive messages not understanding they would no longer receive reminders. This option was available on an old reminder system we had and was very useful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rescheduled Appointments

We use WINOMS as our PMS and when we schedule an appointment and the patient reschedules their appointment the patient is still receiving an appointment reminder for the original appointment time. This creates confusion for the patient and typically generates a phone call. Appointment reminders should only go out for appointments that are actually on the schedule.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all, I'm going to close this one with some guidance here:

1. This could be caused by the appointment being changed too close to the message send time. If a change is made to the appointment within 30 minutes of when the message is scheduled to send, we may not sync the updated information in time.
    2. If you're confident #1 isn't in play here, there may be something with the way your PMS/PIMS is syncing - please work Support to troubleshoot this. If they're unsuccessful in resolving this, they have a path to get in touch with my Engineering team to dive in deeper.

Thanks!

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

5. Add an email notification when a text comes in after hours

We would like to add an email notification when a text is received after hours so that Weave does not have to be logged in at all times

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is what the Weave Mobile App can help with! Then you can manage your app notifications on your own device. If there's anything here I'm missing, please let me know!

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

6. Messaging with Practice Name and Logo

I recently was texting with another company and when I was texting with them it had their company name and logo as the contact. Is this a feature available or that could be implemented?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this isn't possible for pure SMS messages. What you experienced was likely an iMessage experience which is a very different method of sending messages and has richer functionality. If Apple and Google ever agree on a common standard for instant messaging, then we can look into richer features like this idea.

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

7. Save the Date reminders- one per day only

Sometimes we schedule a single patient with 3 different providers for the same day. The save-the-date reminders will send out all 3 times for the same day and can be confusing for the patient. It would be great for them to only get one save-the-date per day (the earliest one). This is how the Auto-reminders work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unsubscribe for Curse Words

Can curse words be added to the "unsubscribe" list? I don't really want anyone getting automated messages from our office if they are going to curse us out via text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Moe to ALL instead of archive

I like the idea of actionable, however I accidentally set to Archive instead of unread for an unknown patient and now we can not find the message. Having archive button I do not think is necessary, having "Move to All" instead might be more beneficial with less potential problem of finding the messages like in my case. Our goal is to have a clean "Actionable" list that we need to respond too. Right now messages that patient replies OK to can not be set to all unless I set it to archive or respond to it and neither of these…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Texting Return

I just have a suggestion with the texting portion of this program. It would be really nice if we could hit return without it sending the message, but just going to the next line. More like true texting is done. The habit is to hit return, then we send messages before they are ready to be sent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Individual text history for family members with same phone number

It is helpful to see family members all linked together but can get confusing in text messages and call history. Would it be possible for messages for each family member to have their own separate history even if they share a phone number?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. missed appointment message

i would like for there to be an option where weave can send an auto text message 30 minutes after a patient has missed their scheduled appointment.
    I only see that there is an option for it to send 1 hr or more. Anyway to change it to 30 mins?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Template Drag & Drop Options

Currently the Drag & Drop options for the templates when texting from the desktop app are far more limited than the options when creating templates for Auto-messaging, particularly "Practitioner Name". Can we get these options for the former as well?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arin,

The reason the options are different is a matter of how much information we reliably know about the patient. For most auto-messages, we know we'll have appointment data on which the message can rely. For manual message templates, we can't make that same assumption - not everyone will have an appointment or have an appointment we can easily identify as the one you have in mind, so we limit the dynamic fields there.

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

14. csm@affinitytc.com

It would be really nice if we could have the option to get an email or a text message to a personal phone when a text message comes in to our account business number. You have that option for when a voicemail comes in. I know RingCentral has this option. Can you have this option for alerts to email and text a personal cell phone for when text messages come in to our Weave account phone number. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hacked

Not an idea but we just saw where a text had been sent to a patient however, it contained the following message: Hi Jing, we truly like your house over on 105 Badin Lake Ct. Are you willing to discuss a deaI for it? -Hannah S.

Reply STOP to unsubscribe.

I think our Weave may have been hacked.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For appointment reminders

When we set up our text messages, we set up exclusions for the messages. For example we don't want any surgery patients getting text reminders, we take care of those our selves. The problem I have encountered is that sometimes surgery patients get the text and I go into the exclusions and have done this many times, and the exclusion is not checked off. I have actually made a weekly habit of going in and checking and most times I find that there are a few that need to checked off. We are not adding any new procedures either. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Family Profile Message Thread

We would like to be able to search family profile message threads. For the type of messaging that we do, it is more convenient for our office. Not being able to search up a patient because the number is linked to their Mother or Father does not work for us. We want to be able to look up our patient and have their name pull up in the messaging.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since we text a phone number, it's impossible to accurately label a conversation with a person's name if there are multiple household members associated with the phone number - we default to the head of household since most shared numbers belong to a parent.

18. Auto reminders need to send earliest appt time

There are times when a patient has two appointments scheduled at our Dental office, for example, they are scheduled for restorative with the Dr and then scheduled for a hygiene appointment. Weave has indicated that if a patient has 2 appointments scheduled, the only reminder that will get sent is for the later appointment. This makes NO logical sense, as the patient would then think their appointment was later and arrive at the later time. The software should always send out the earlier time, as it would only make sense to want the patient to come early to their appointment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expand the Preview notification for Texts. The preview isn't large enough to see enough of the text to determine if it needs to be responded

Incoming text preview is not larger enough to determine if the text needs an immediate response etc. Would be ideal if you could alter the size of the text pop up to make it the size you prefer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Opting out of text

The only word that should trigger an opt out of text should be STOP. We had a patient that texted "cancel" to cancel her appointment but it opted her out of text instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base