Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Text Auto-reminder to take medication prior to appointment. (aka pre-med)

We would like the ability to create a pre-appointment reminder to take their pre-appointment medication. We would especially like it to say what types of meds the patient needs to take.

This would be different from advanced filters because it'd be triggered by the option "needs pre-med" in the PMS. including the potential for a variable of "medication" so they can list out something like "please remember to take [medication] 2 hours before your appointment"

It would be great if you could find a way that your system would recognize patients that required a pre-med and then would send and…

106 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Trigger auto-reminders when appointment is rescheduled

Weave only triggers auto reminders for a new appointment - if an appointment is rescheduled, it does not recognize this as a new appt and auto reminders are not triggered. Please change this so that rescheduled appointments have a Save The Date Reminder go out and continue on with the auto reminder sequence.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tracking Appointment Reminders way of Email vs Text

Which Feature does this pertain to?
    Desktop App

What area of the Feature?
    Appointment Auto-Reminders via Email

What pain points/suggestions does the office have?
    Appointment reminders via email are difficult to track, if not impossible. The office would like to know how patients are confirming - whether it's via email or text and see the confirmation in Weave.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recall Email Reminders Action Button

The Action button for Recall Email Reminders says: "Contact Me" and there is no way to change what that says. This should be able to be changed especially because "Contact Me" doesn't sound very professional.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Appointment reminders bypass All Messages/ Multi-Select to Archive

We would utilize the appointment reminders more if there was an option for automatic reminders to not show up in the All Messages tab.

Because Actionable messages sometimes get lost, we regularly check All Messages and Archive conversations that have been handled.
    When appointment reminders are sent for 160 patients, it really clogs up the All Messages tab. Especially since there isn't even an option to select multiple messages to archive.
    Having to go in individually to archive them is inefficient and time consuming for our workflow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. email reminder contact us detail

when clients click on contact us button when they receive an email reminder for an appointment the email we receive just says "john smith" requested to be contacted for an appointment. It would be more helpful if it told us what they were requesting an appointment for such as "fluffy" is overdue for vaccines. Even if this was just a regurgitation of the email we send to them that says patient is this many days overdue for exam please call to schedule. this would allow us to know what the client was reaching out to us for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Appointment & Recall Reminder email customization

The call to action button in reminder emails should be customizable.
    If not, then the email sent to offices confirming or requesting the appointment should be editable as a template for the office or when the customer responds.

There are not enough details in the return email to the office to identify who is requesting the appointment, what kind of appointment, etc.

ref. s00263340

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Test Auto-Messaging Email

I would love to see the option to send test emails for auto-messaging. It is critical to know how something will appear to a client . The preview feature is nice but there is no guarantee that the recipient's email will be formatted the same way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Order Ready for Contact Lens. Add an order type for trials.

Currently, the Order Ready Auto Message feature has only two types available: Glasses and Contacts. We use Revolution EHR. For contact lens orders, we have regular orders and trials orders. It would be beneficial to add an order type for the trials so we can send specific instructions. Sometimes, patients need to set an appointment first, especially for first-time users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Appointment Request Response Emails

On the email reminders that are sent daily for my office, when we receive the response from the patient clicking on the link to request the office contact them, we simply get an email saying "Patient X has requested to be contacted to schedule an appointment." The problem is when I have multiple patients with the same name. There is no additional information on the email for me to identify which one of the multiple "John Smiths" is the one that is requesting access unless I dig into the sent emails and see if I can match someone up. (And…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recall Types

When I created new recall types in Crystal EHR, they showed up in the Admin Portal and I selected to integrate them. However, when I used the Desktop App to Create Reminder, the new recall actions did not show up in the "Choose Recall Types". After a frustrating couple of weeks, I finally tried to add a few patients to the recall type in the EHR and that's when the newly created recall types showed up in the Desktop App.

It would be nice if there was a count next the title of the recall type or at the very…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Auto-Reminders Email Form Attachment

In the auto-reminders, if we attach forms (Med HX, Covid screening, etc.) it is placed at the very very bottom of the email sent... Which makes it hard for our patients to know that they need this form done. Most patients do not scroll all the way down, but, up until they see the date and time of their appointment in the reminder. I wanted to see if it was possible to move the link/ button for the forms at the very top, whereas the date and time of appointment would be right after.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base