Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 Click phone call through Dentrix

I call a lot of patients each week(200+) and to be able to click 1 button in Dentrix that calls the patient from my phone would be life changing. It would save me so much time and frustration dialing number after number after number. I would like for it to be as simple as clicking their telephone number in Dentrix and have it instantly go through on my phone, like a hyperlink. It would save me so much time, frustration, and additionally I would be able to reach out to even more patients, giving them the care they need. Thank…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Missed Call Txt

With the missed call txt, we have come to see a slight issue. Its great to have when receptionist are helping others on the phone and we miss a call, the txt message to the client is great. But we have a tree line system so when we are open clients leave voicemails for our doctors as an option. When they leave the voicemail, they still receive the missed call txt and to call back or txt in which can be confusing. The txt message should only go to true missed calls, not for doctor or technician med refill voicemails.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit Text for Digital Forms Template

We need the ability to edit the text message that is sent with digital forms templates. We do not like the automated text message that is sent with digital forms.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Less Outages

Hello,
    My name is Michael. I work at Best Friends Animal Hospital. I was hoping if there is any way to have better connections or a stronger program where it doesn't have an outage so often. I feel like this company has many issues with technical issues. Also if there is any way if when we process a refund from a transaction that a few days ago, if the refund can show on the day it was submitted in the portal so it doesn't mess up our book keeping. Thank You.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Restore original search function

The latest update to the search function of weave is not a useful addition. Working in an office I can say that I don't need a quick link to settings, I find it cumbersome to have to click "see more" and retype the patient I was trying to search. If there is a way to turn off this feature I would like to do so.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Issues with 'cancel' to unsubscribe

Please remove the trigger word 'cancel' from the list of phrases that will out patients out of receiving text messages. The phrase 'cancel' is often used to cancel appointments and our patients are inadvertently opting out of text messages. Since the phrase "respond STOP to unsubscribe" is in every automated message this seems like 'stop' should be the only response that would halt communication. Please address this as soon as possible since our list of patients opting out is growing daily without their knowledge. Please contact me for multiple examples.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. print text

Make text messages printable

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. opting back in to receiving text message invite

When a patient "Opts out" of text messaging- I would like to send a new invite to them if they request to start getting text messages again vs have them shoot us a text to start..we have a lot of older clients and they are not text savvy and I have gotten a few requests to start them up again if they failed an appointment because they choose not to receive messages not understanding they would no longer receive reminders. This option was available on an old reminder system we had and was very useful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Weave payment post directly

Payment received in Weave post directly to Dentrix.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. Send Videos Via Text

We would like to be able to send videos through text. Please develop this feature!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Faster Printed Receipt

Is it possible to generate a printed receipt faster? While the majority of patients like an emailed receipt, the particularly skeptical often request a printed copy. Having the patient stare at us while we stare at our computer refreshing every second makes the two minutes it takes to generate the hard copy receipt feel like forever...

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. digital forms patient name changes

When patients fill out and submit digital forms, however they fill out their name on the forms automatically changes their name from our software. For example, patient's name in the our software is John Doe. but if patient types in Joseph Smith, then it will automatically erase John Doe from our software and puts in Joseph Smith, thus no longer we are able to locate the patient in our software. I understand that patients may make mistake when typing in their names or they may put in their nickname instead of full name, thus may create an error. I request…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Fax "Document" Field Optional Instead of Required

In shadowing a med cosmetic customer, the front desk said that they have use cases where they only need to input information into the "Cover Sheet Memo" field and have no need to upload a document when sending a fax. They would like the "Documents" field to change from a required to an optional field in Fax.

Right now the office is simply uploading a blank PDF into the "Documents" field so they can proceed with the send.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Text to pay expiration notice

Text to pay invoices now expire after 30 days. Is it possible to have some sort of notification for us if it expires unpaid? That would be more useful than having an extra 30 or 60 days- if they haven't paid by 30 it's not likely they'll pay by 89!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple Mobile Numbers on Pt Accounts

The option to add multiple cell phone numbers to a patient's account would be amazing for us pediatric offices. As it stands, auto reminders are only going out to whatever cell number we have in the mobile field in Dentrix. We often need to remind both parents and/or a nanny of upcoming appointments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. Text Template Edit Name(s)

Please let us customize the name of each text/sms message template. Very frustrating not being able to do that. Every single template, not just the custom message names.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. Auto Appointment reminders

We desperately need for the auto reminders to have the option to go by business day. We do not send texts on Saturday or Sunday. I created a reminder that I want to go out 2 days before the appt. For Monday's appointments this text is being sent on Friday, we feel it should be 2 BUSINESS days so go out on Thursday. Tuesday's reminder is going out Monday but should go out Friday. Please, please make this happen :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. Call patients straight from the Schedule

When you click on the more information button for a patient (indicated as a white i in a blue circle at the top of the schedule), it gives you a quick window with a lot of information. It also presents phone numbers and email addresses as hyperlinks to a service called the Telephony Dialer. It would be so helpful if that link could sync with Weave and automatically pull up the patient or call the phone number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. Automatic Updates for Desktop App

Please enable automatic updates to the Weave desktop app. Our staff likely dismiss the notifications for updates, which then leads to issues with the app. It would be great if the app would queue an update for the next time the app is launched, or if it could be performed outside of office hours. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Integrate Weave with Acuitas

Submitting an enhancement request to integrate weave with acuitas. Would make processes much more seamless, thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base