Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pop up phone calls

It would be nice if we are able to adjust where the pop up notifications is on the screen. Having it in the upper right hand corner is not ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Forms Dashboard

Request updates to the forms dashboard. Be able to delete sent forms not completed and archive completed forms. And hold more than 1000 forms.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

3. ENABLE MANUAL TEXTS EVEN IF PHONE # IS IN HOME PHONE SLOT

We like to put patient's cell phone numbers in the Home Phone field when they don't want to receive automated texts. We have always had the ability to send a "manual text" by typing in the phone number in Weave, however. Now that you changed it to give a "this is not a mobile phone " message, we are UNABLE to send any manual texts unless the phone number is in the home phone slot. A simple fix would be to have the message pop up, for a warning, but not actually disable you from sending. Please fix.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Phone recording update

Since weave has update, I have not been able to fast forward through a phone call recording. This is very inconvenient when all I need is a small part of a conversation. Please fix this feature. Thank you

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

5. digital forms patient name changes

When patients fill out and submit digital forms, however they fill out their name on the forms automatically changes their name from our software. For example, patient's name in the our software is John Doe. but if patient types in Joseph Smith, then it will automatically erase John Doe from our software and puts in Joseph Smith, thus no longer we are able to locate the patient in our software. I understand that patients may make mistake when typing in their names or they may put in their nickname instead of full name, thus may create an error. I request…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

6. Populate Primary Fields in Forms with Existing Data

Please let the primary field fields be populated with data that is already in a patient's file.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Fax Confirmation Page

Hello,

I would like to request a fax confirmation page that we can view the date, time and status of the fax. A screenshot of the first page of the fax on this confirmation page would be helpful as well.
    As a medical provider we are constantly sending faxes to insurance companies. If they happen to not receive it when have to send proof to them that it was sent timely in order to get the authorization & our claims paid. This is very essential for our line of business. Thank you.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reviews

If our patient no-shows their appointment, they are still receiving the REVIEW YOUR APPOINTMENT text from Weave. I was told from support you must mark them canceled or rescheduled an hour before the appointment to not receive this text. How could we do that an hour before? It makes our office look incompetent to ask for a review when they didn't make their appointment.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 Click phone call through Dentrix

I call a lot of patients each week(200+) and to be able to click 1 button in Dentrix that calls the patient from my phone would be life changing. It would save me so much time and frustration dialing number after number after number. I would like for it to be as simple as clicking their telephone number in Dentrix and have it instantly go through on my phone, like a hyperlink. It would save me so much time, frustration, and additionally I would be able to reach out to even more patients, giving them the care they need. Thank…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. Ability to Customize Patient Recalls

We would love to be able to customize Patient Recalls so that we can only send them out to patients over a certain age.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customize link request

our practice needs to be able to customize the " greeting" of the forms that we sent to our patients like the Medical Update forms and New Patients forms.. What is there now is generic and I have to alter everyone I send

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Missed Call Txt

With the missed call txt, we have come to see a slight issue. Its great to have when receptionist are helping others on the phone and we miss a call, the txt message to the client is great. But we have a tree line system so when we are open clients leave voicemails for our doctors as an option. When they leave the voicemail, they still receive the missed call txt and to call back or txt in which can be confusing. The txt message should only go to true missed calls, not for doctor or technician med refill voicemails.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Edit Text for Digital Forms Template

We need the ability to edit the text message that is sent with digital forms templates. We do not like the automated text message that is sent with digital forms.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Updated Wellness form

Wellness form is very out dated. Needs to have updated guidelines for travel, vaccination etc. Canadian Guidelines need to be added. Clients should be able to update there own wellness form.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. NP Form Packets

Having the ability to send out multiple forms in one text is great. However when we get them all back there are now just one file and we cannot piece out individual forms to place them in different areas of Dentrix. It would be nice if they could still be individual forms. I don't want to send 6 different texts just so I can keep the forms separate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Issue with forms for multiple in one family

Forms for multiple or family. include patient name on the links so they know who they are filling the for out for. We have had two issues with this so far. the mom clicked one of the 5 links that were sent to her and put her sons information in on her link. it was a mini disaster trying to sort all that out. we were only able to do so in comparing xrays to get the charts corrected. this also happened to two new patients. also, if the forms could be put into the patients smart doc automatically that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto Reviews to No Show Patients

Hello!
    Our office realized this morning that one of our patients who cancelled her appointment before we opened, received an automatic text thanking them for visiting and asking them to leave a review. Our office opens at 7:00am and our staff took out the appointment for 7:00am about ten minutes after the start of the appointment, but even though the appointment was not completed, they still got the text. After speaking with the help desk, they let me know that the texts cue up 1 hour before the appointment start time. So if a patient doesn't show up for their…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Danielle Del Presto Keep it Simple

1. I would like for my desk top app to go full screen.
    2. I would like to see my name instead of call answered by unknown.
    3. I would like voicemail to be sorted by date or be able to select a sort feature myself.
    4. If using phone app it scrolls allover the place and I'm at the bottom and it brings me back to top.
    5. I have helped and been a tester for CRYSTAL PM since 2012 - I have been working for years with technology.

we need to work together to keep it simple yet easy to use

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom List option

There should be an option to create more than the preset lists on Weave. Specifically to have one "quick fill" list that is for hygiene only and an additional "quick fill" for the dentist treatment.
    In addition to this, there should be a method to upload unscheduled treatment into this "Doctor Quick Fill"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base