Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1163 results found

1. Provide more data in overdue lists such as which pet overdue for what so you can better use the phone, text, and email buttons.

In an overdue list, when you click on the gray circle with the clients initials, why can't the same information come up that comes up in a client profile? Currently, only the date of the overdue service appears, but we can't call, text, or email the client if we don't know which pet and which service is overdue. We have to back out of the list (twice) and then reenter the client profile through the customer list to find out which pet is due for which service. But then there is no way to phone, text or email from that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Text Analytics

We would like analytics on text messaging to track how many texts a user has responded to per day. We need this info in order to appropriately assign tasks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need to see when a call recording has been deleted-- at least the phone data if not the actual recording. Also, who deleted the info.

I need to be able to see that there was a phone call made or recieved, even if that call recording has been deleted. I also want to know that the recording has been deleted and I want to know by whom it was deleted. This is particularly important since I am currently dealing with the question of whether I may have accidentally deleted a phone call or if a staff member may have deleted a recording in a misguided attempt to hide an error. Since I have already heard the recording I am very much aware that it is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. patient photos

we would like patient images to sync correctly with Open Dental version 21 or higher

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Data Sync  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Earlier appointment time in reminder

We had the option with our prior software to flag specific patients who were always tardy for appointments. These specific patients would get email/text reminders with appointment times 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. We do not want our entire patient base to get a 15 minute early reminder - only specific patients who need it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Online Schedule filter Dr by appointment type.

They need to be able to filter Drs based on their appointment type because they have certain Drs that only see specific appointment types. So that if I select a specific appointment type, I’m only able to see the Drs that service that type of appointment.
    The second thing is really a descriptor of the first, each Dr for them has 2 columns of time, and the first is only booked for longer types of appointments like full exams, and the second column is for things like contact fit check. They would like to be able to have the scheduler…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Linking forms with the Dolphin System

Hello!

I have been trying to make it so I could use the forms from Weave and send them to patients and when the form has been submitted it would link with our system DOLPHIN. I spoke with one of your reps and they said you do not currently work with the Dolphin system. This would be beneficial to have since many medical offices are using this system.

Thank you for reviewing this feedback and I hope it could be looked into deeper.

Ali Holm

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WIV: Add additional insurance payers

Various payers have been requested. This is only something we can pass onto Vyne as we have no control over which payers are added over time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Saving NPI and Tax ID values

Customers have requested the ability to configure Weave to save certain values of the verification process. These values are typically assigned to practitioners and don't change, so we shouldn't force them to enter them in for each verification.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make schedule notes available to view

We would like to view the appointment block notes that we have typed in. When computers are down or we are off site, it would be very helpful to see our notes on the appointment blocks. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Payouts Summary and Filters

Collins & Sampson Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, s00128522, asks that we add a summary to the top of Payouts like the one at the top of the Invoice & Payment Summary tab. The totals change based on the filter used. Right now, the Payouts Totals do not change if I filter to see all of June's payouts. This would be extremely helpful so book keepers can balance every month. Their old system did a monthly payout summary. Please advise. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Team Chat: Search messages by keyword

Would you please make it possible to "search" for a key word in our inter-office text/chat? Many times we need to recall a conversation, but it can take 30 minutes to go back even to last month. It would make this much more useful! Thank you.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multi-Location Chats

We have 5 locations and MANY of our employees work in multiple locations. It would be much easier when I am trying to send a chat message to John Doe, if all of my locations were linked so that regardless where John Doe is working he will see my message. Currently I have to change the location and try to figure out where he is logged in for the day and the keep myself logged in to that location until I get a response from him. Meanwhile, I may be missing chat messages from team members in the location I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. option to adjust time duration for time out

Hello. Happy customer here!

We have 11 staff in the office with 12 computers with Weave. We have been experiencing Weave logging out automatically after few hours. Our office texts our patient every 45 minutes. Sometimes texting our patients few minutes early helps when we are running behind. So, not having to log in again and waiting for it to load helps when patients are waiting to come in (We have all our patients wait in their cars).

Can we have an option to adjust security time out feature please? It will help our office routine without interruption.

Thanks for…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. Please provide administrative access to view all instant messages between users

Please provide administrative access to view all instant messages between users. Maybe a default "blind copy" on every instant message sent...? Or access to search all instant messages sent/received by a specific user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quickfill list automatically remove scheduled patient

It would be nice if patients would automatically be removed from the Quickfill List if they have an appointment scheduled/confirmed after they are added to the list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email confirmation notification

There should be a way that we can see who confirmed via email. Maybe an email confirmation directly to our inbox instead of just having the confirmation in patterson. this will help to see who actually received the emails

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. Export Phone Analytics

Export CSV file & PDF of Phone Analytics for record keeping & productivity reports. Thank you!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. We need to be able to text a filtered group of patients-Solution Reach offered this-we used it to fill same day cancellations and need this!

This is a necessary option for communicating with a specific group of people on an urgent matter such as filling our schedule. I can't believe this is not an option. This is really necessary in an environment where most offices are running with limited staff, we would be able to fill any empty appointments in a few minutes by sending a group text to recall patients stating we have an opening at such and such time today and asking them to respond to the text-our patients appreciated it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Password Saved in Username

First of all, why do I have to go through a separate email verification to create an account for feedback when I already have a weave account and am logged into the app? Second off all there is no way to clear the suggested username in the weave app. So if any team member accidentally enters their password into the username field, it is saved there and they have to change their password. This issue needs to be resolved to maintain security of patient information, because sometimes less tech savy staff have their passwords saved in the username suggestions without…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base