Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Statuses that Send Auto Texts for Order purchases

It would be great to have more than two options (currently Received and Dispensed) under the Eyewear Mapping Status section that send out automated text reminders. For example, when we mark a glasses order as "Remade" in our patient management system it would send out an auto text reminder letting the patient know their order is being remade (the text would be one the office has created under the auto-reminders section). Also, an option to customize the names of our "Custom 1" and "Custom 2" text templates and the option to add more than 2 customizable text templates would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Payment Reminders

We would love to see an option for payment reminders, much like appointment reminders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Text-to-Pay Feature Addition

It would be able awesome to unlock the text to pay feature to allow us to send the link to an alternative number other than the cell phone number on file. To help us to get more payments from parents who forgot their wallets. Most times, if we have to update the number, it takes a while for it to update in the system, so the text-to-pay link does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Email confirmation notification

There should be a way that we can see who confirmed via email. Maybe an email confirmation directly to our inbox instead of just having the confirmation in patterson. this will help to see who actually received the emails

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Integrate Facebook Messenger Messages Into Chat App

It would be great if you could integrate Facebook Messenger messages into the chat feature of your app. This way we could monitor just one place for all incoming messages. I thought that was already a feature, so I was way bummed when I found out it wasn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

6. Save the Date reminders- one per day only

Sometimes we schedule a single patient with 3 different providers for the same day. The save-the-date reminders will send out all 3 times for the same day and can be confusing for the patient. It would be great for them to only get one save-the-date per day (the earliest one). This is how the Auto-reminders work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

7. Texting Data Reports

I would like to be able to run reports on the texting feature to get a better idea of the utilization. The call data is great, and if we could get something similar for the texting feature, that would be very helpful!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Appointment request live functionality

In regards to patient appointment requests we require more customization functionality for this feature to be beneficial to our office. Since it does not read or write back into our Officemate (EHR) software it causes allot of confusion with patients attempting to request appointments at times when we do not have openings or that the provider is not in office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. Tag Faxes to A Co-Worker

I like your new Tag feature in Messages, but can you also apply that to faxes? As it is now, the person checking faxes has to open up the fax, then send an inter-office text to the person who needs to handle it. If we could just assign it to the person, that would save a time-consuming step! Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Weave payment post directly

Payment received in Weave post directly to Dentrix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. A way to filter out the over due list so that it shows when someone is due for a cleaning as opposed to their xrays.

A way to filter out the over due list so that it shows when someone is due for a cleaning as opposed to their xrays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Features on Weave App iPad

It would be highly beneficial to add the digital form templates to the weave app on apple products. We find it would be beneficial to have our iPad chair side to go through the form with them in a convenient and more efficient manner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. Reviews for multiple locations

Ability to leave reviews for more than one location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. Dr Queue

It would be nice if there was a feature to inform the doctor who is waiting for the doctor and in what order. Just one box with the next place to go immediately obvious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chat failure

When I receive a message pop-up, and click 'view' I am sent back to old messages. This has caused me to miss some new messages. I'd like the 'view' button to take me to current messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pt Schedule requests customization

Regarding online patient requests: It would be great to be able to customize the information that is asked of the patient at the time they are requesting an appointment. Currently they are only asked to enter name and phone number. In our officemate system we cannot create a new pt profile with only that information. We must have at least date of birth in addition to the rest. So what happens is we have a request but we cannot create a profile until we call them for date of birth so therefore we cannot put them in an appointment spot.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Requested Calls / Voice Mail Enhancements

It would be nice to have the following additional features added to the voice mail functionality:

In the app
    1. Internal forward to a specific person (this can be done on the phone, but not the app).
    2. The ability to pin/star/highlight important voice mails.
    3. For non- EMR users, within a call or voice mail, create a button to automatically to create a profile that captures the callers phone number for an unknown caller.

In the Admin portal
    1. Be able to search/ filter by user name.
    2. Be able to search/filter by extension number.
    3. Be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. Faster Printed Receipt

Is it possible to generate a printed receipt faster? While the majority of patients like an emailed receipt, the particularly skeptical often request a printed copy. Having the patient stare at us while we stare at our computer refreshing every second makes the two minutes it takes to generate the hard copy receipt feel like forever...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Phone number for multiple locations

We have multiple locations and would like the same phone number used for both locations in regards to phone calls and text messages. We would like to be able to edit the number listed in the auto- appointment reminder emails and text since currently the same phone number can not be attached to both locations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. Notifications

I would like for the home screen to notify us of payments like it does for calls, text, review and fax

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base