Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1142 results found

1. Multiple Statuses that Send Auto Texts for Order purchases

It would be great to have more than two options (currently Received and Dispensed) under the Eyewear Mapping Status section that send out automated text reminders. For example, when we mark a glasses order as "Remade" in our patient management system it would send out an auto text reminder letting the patient know their order is being remade (the text would be one the office has created under the auto-reminders section). Also, an option to customize the names of our "Custom 1" and "Custom 2" text templates and the option to add more than 2 customizable text templates would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Landlines

A good feature to have is having the home number to be called to confirm appointment and any eyeware. A lot of the elderly don't have cell phones or only have a flip phone and for me to go through patients without a cell phone to call them is a waste of time. Thank you, Joanne Keller

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Eyewear Notifications - auto switch from "Received" to "Notified"

With Eyewear reminders: When Weave sees a "Received" status and sends a text, it would be helpful to have Weave then mark the order as "Notified" in the practice management software (similar to the mark "Confirmed" function in the appointment reminders.
    As of now when an order is marked as "Received" a text may go out, but there isn't an easy way for staff to see if they need to make a subsequent phone call.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Email Customization Font

Customization with email - font currently looks weird when it gets email. So font customization, customization/customizable template for outgoing forms.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Online Forms

It would be nice from the desktop and phone app to be able to access forms. Access forms and then choose patient that needs it, and have them sign via ipad in office. Some patients are not literate on phones or don't have smart phones. If forms would open in app and not have to be emailed or texted this would solve many additional clicks and steps.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Compatibility

We would like to be able to use payments - but we are in Canada!
    We are also wondering if/when Weave will be come compatible with our Visual-Eyes software :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Data Sync  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More Analytics Would Be Helpful

The Admin Message Queue is helpful, but we would like to look back more than 1 week. Can yu please add a date range? Or if it needs to be presented in a 7 day format... be able to select the week from a calender?

For example, we think that our Recall messages are not firing... and see that none were sent this week or last by reviewing the queue. But were any ever sent? WE need to look back further... but the system does not permit it.

Breaking down the queue data to STAFF PARTICIPATION would also be helpful.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bigger screen please

all the new stuff is fine, It is just tiresome to constantly have to scroll up or down or sideways to see icons or other features. Please make the screen larger to accommodate your application. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Send forms to multiple recipients

Forms need to be more interactive, such as sending in bulk to patients. Right now you have to send each one individually which is not even close to being ideal. If i have to send a reminder to 40 patients it's way to time consuming. Also an app for i pad i hope is coming soon?? The goal with forms was to go as paperless as possible and we even purchased 4 new i pads that we can't use.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Added to Backlog  ·  1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A way to filter out the over due list so that it shows when someone is due for a cleaning as opposed to their xrays.

A way to filter out the over due list so that it shows when someone is due for a cleaning as opposed to their xrays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

11. Reviews for multiple locations

Ability to leave reviews for more than one location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

12. Dr Queue

It would be nice if there was a feature to inform the doctor who is waiting for the doctor and in what order. Just one box with the next place to go immediately obvious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. recall check box

When using the "recall" for scheduling past dues Pt's it would be helpful to have a check box or a way to identify which patients have been contacted and who has scheduled. We have a couple of team members using this recall option and it makes it difficult when we dont know who has called who on the list

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Analytics Tool Viewing

It would be great if we could view our practice analytics in the admin portal, or if the desktop ap screen could be made full size. There is so much great info the analytics tool but it is really hard to view and digest it all on such a tiny scale.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. NOTIFY SOFTWARE UPDATE

Using Weave for last 10 months, I've experienced many times of un-informed/noticed software update leading some unexpected errors. So, customers like us had to face in-operability or malfunction without knowing the cause. We are dealing with some cases of life and death, time imminent cases. Without having the full functionality of the software, it can seriously impact cases.

PLEASE NOTIFY US WHEN THERE IS ANY SOFTWARE UPDATE AND ITS CHANGE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Call Pop Length

I love the call pop feature but it does not stay up long enough. It disappears after answering the call. I would like to see it stay up during the call for at least 10 seconds, which will give my team time to run the account of phone number and pull up the client info for a better interaction with the client

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. Phone number for multiple locations

We have multiple locations and would like the same phone number used for both locations in regards to phone calls and text messages. We would like to be able to edit the number listed in the auto- appointment reminder emails and text since currently the same phone number can not be attached to both locations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Overall Feedback - Non Medical Business

FEEDBACK FROM A MOTORSPORTS BUSINESS
    (non-health/medical)

1. Do not require account creation simply to give feedback. I had to create a new login to give this feedback (from my Weave Desk app that I am already logged into)...

2. Window layering for Desktop App - This window won't pop up over other windows like chrome, files, etc... It would be great to be able to have it open over other windows when necessary.

3. Text Message Popup - It would be nice if this would be movable and able to minimize or something. It would also be great to have an image attachment…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Team Member Permissions

I need to be able to edit permissions for team members. Someone (or somehow) the auto reminders for my Tacoma office keep getting turned off and therefore our patients are not getting reminder text messages. I need only the admins to have the permission to turn these on or off.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Navigate From Weave to PMS Medical Record via Patient Profile or Messages

A med cos customer would like to have the ability to click through and navigate from a Patient Profile or a patient's name in Messages straight to that patient's medical record in their PMS (in this case it is NexTech). This would make it really convenient for front desk employees when they need to locate a patient in their PMS who they've just been communicating with in Weave. Even being able to save the seconds it takes to search for a patient in their PMS can help from an efficiency perspective. Also, when a patient has a common name that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base