Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Fax "Document" Field Optional Instead of Required

In shadowing a med cosmetic customer, the front desk said that they have use cases where they only need to input information into the "Cover Sheet Memo" field and have no need to upload a document when sending a fax. They would like the "Documents" field to change from a required to an optional field in Fax.

Right now the office is simply uploading a blank PDF into the "Documents" field so they can proceed with the send.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Filter "Undeliverable" Text Messages

With the new text message update, we are receiving "undeliverable" messages back from those numbers who have opted out of texts. This bogs down our messages. Every day we are weeding through 80+ messages that are "undeliverable" because they have opted out of texts, all while new texts are coming through. It is overwhelming. If there was a way to set up an automatic filter to filter those messages out so that we can take care of the more important messages, (cancellations, ordering, etc.) and get rid of those as we have time, that would be helpful.
    Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Text to pay expiration notice

Text to pay invoices now expire after 30 days. Is it possible to have some sort of notification for us if it expires unpaid? That would be more useful than having an extra 30 or 60 days- if they haven't paid by 30 it's not likely they'll pay by 89!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Call patients straight from the Schedule

When you click on the more information button for a patient (indicated as a white i in a blue circle at the top of the schedule), it gives you a quick window with a lot of information. It also presents phone numbers and email addresses as hyperlinks to a service called the Telephony Dialer. It would be so helpful if that link could sync with Weave and automatically pull up the patient or call the phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Automatic Updates for Desktop App

Please enable automatic updates to the Weave desktop app. Our staff likely dismiss the notifications for updates, which then leads to issues with the app. It would be great if the app would queue an update for the next time the app is launched, or if it could be performed outside of office hours. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Request Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate Weave with Acuitas

Submitting an enhancement request to integrate weave with acuitas. Would make processes much more seamless, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. RED color for selected/changed entries

Digital Forms Patient Selected/Changes - It would be nice, after the patient has completed a form and the employee is checking the form, that if anything was selected or changed by the patient it shows up in red. A bold color will draw the eye and changes can be detected faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Marketing Filters

More Filters For Marketing: Age Ranges, Last name Ranges. & pre-set Call to action buttons. I have many more suggestions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Video text

We would love to have the ability to send a short video text through weave like we can pictures.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Constant Technical Issues

Is anyone else experiencing tons of technical issues with Weave? We've been extremely disappointed in the platform since we first signed up (in September 2021). Our calls drop, the speakerphone app doesn't work, we experience constant technical issues with the phone function on the mobile app, the app will freeze and then quit, among other things. We've been told there's a "bug" in the app, and that the software development team is working on it. That's great, but we've seen absolutely no improvement since we first spoke with customer support over two months ago. Small issues have popped up since…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Sync up the ASAP list from Dentrix to the Quick Fill appointments

Dentrix has an ASAP list we can look at to do last minute appointment fill. Can you sync up your Quick fill list from Dentrix?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Organizing Weave Forms

This is in regards to the Weave Forms. I wish that the list of sent forms was more organized. Being able to sort alphabetically by patient name or even status would be more helpful. Being able to check off a patient after staff reviews the forms and put them into another location would be fantastic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Patient online appointment booking

I would really like to have patients be able to make their own appointment online directly into the calendar on my EHR. Patients do not like appointment request and those create additional work for my staff. We need our patients to be able to lock in their appointment at any time day or night without us needing to approve it.

Additionally when making appointment if we can have patients enter their insurance information in some text fields and have those fields be required in order to get the appointment that could cut down on a lot of staff phone time.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Update a contact record even if originally created with a .csv

I import users from a .csv file. There is what I thought was a bug that if you go to a patient record, and attempt to update anything in the record a "Failed to update custom contact" error happens. I was informed by Frida that I am observing the expected behavior and in fact you shouldn't be able to update a contact in the software if it is imported from a .csv. But a custom contact that should be possible.

That makes zero sense as an end user. First there is an edit contact button, and second it would make…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove Closed Hours missed calls from reports

We want to be able to react to a message in Team Chat instead of sending a separate emoji on a separate line. It takes up too much space on the messaging and if 28 employees all react, you have to scroll up so far to see what the actual message was regarding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. Analytics for missed calls

Hello, When reading our analytics and missed calls, It looks like Weave counts missed calls at times our practice is not accepting calls. For example, So far this month our missed calls are mostly at 7am when the practice is not open for business. It seems inaccurate to calculate the missed calls based on a time that we are not even in the building. It would be nice to customize Weave to show analytics for during business hours only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Payment print receipts

As far as payments go I love that I can email patients their receipts, however, I have some old school patients that want their receipt via paper. Currently I have to log in to the weave admin payment website. Unfortunately there is about a 2 minute Lag before the transaction shows up and is available for me to print. This has to change. There needs to be a print receipt option from the payment screen along with the text or email. I am shocked that this hasn't been addressed before. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show Patient Name for Auto-Sent Forms

On the Admin Portal, under the Forms Dashboard, in Sent Forms List - when a form is auto-sent (in our case, our custom wellness screening to patients every day) it doesn't display the Patient Name. It would be helpful to be able to see it, so at a glance you can see who has/hasn't submitted the form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Place hold on patient reminders

A feature request- Having a hold option for individual patient auto reminder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. OpenDental API and Database Integrity

Starting in version 21.4 of OpenDental, 3rd party vendors will not be allowed to write directly to OpenDental Databases.

Transition Timeline:
    We need to give you time to transition to the API. Here's a rough idea of how that transition will work. Version 21.4 will be released approx 12/2021. Users will start to see small notifications in various screens indicating data being changed by third parties. The warnings should not be scary and there will be lots of explanation so that they won't be concerned and they won't call anyone. Every three to four months, as new versions are released,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base