Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bulk text for only certain patients on schedule

Would love to be able to go into schedule and highlight or check certain patients that need to have a bulk message sent to them. Example: Patients that need a medical update form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Complete check in actionable messages.

We have noticed in the text messages actionable list the check mark to complete/dismiss msgs has been removed. Please add this feature back! Our actionable list is unnecessarily long. When a patient responds "okay" or "thank you", their msg stays on the list. We would like the messages to be removed from the actionable list if they don't require anymore attention.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Add Download Feature to Voicemail Tab

Many of your competitors have phones or software that allows the users to download the audio file of voicemails left or for the audio files of the voicemails to be emailed either to the email of record for the account or to be forwarded by email. Is there any way the development team could add a feature to the desktop and/or mobile apps on the voicemail tab of the Phone where you can download the message? It is great that we can call support and they can send it to us, but it is not a productive use of time…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email Filters

For the email filters, I would need more than just an age requirement. Please add appointment day, appointment type, specific level, and active patients only

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. sublist to a quickfill list

a list for prophy
    a list for fillings
    a list for crown
    a list for dentures
    a list for implants and so on

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

6. Standard primary fields for Physical therapy vertical

Level of pain; Number of pain sites; Impact on quality of life, duration of symptoms; occupational markers; behavioral markets.
    Customer wants to do clinical studies on this data gathered from forms; could forms provide standardized primary fields that a customer could draw on to make their own reports?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Refunds from app

It would be very helpful to be able to issue refunds through the weave app and in cases where they did not pay with a card initially or want it refunded to a different card.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Tag faxes

The ability to tag in office departments to incoming faxes instead of having all departments checking all faxes each day.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Office Text Response Follow-Up Notification

Hello! Our office would really benefit from a feature that would allow messages that have been "read" but not responded to, to be separated from the rest of the inbox. It can be difficult to differentiate/find messages that we have looked at and opened but were not able to respond to at the moment. Thanks!

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hyperlink with Text Overlay Function

I'd REALLY like to be able to insert text over a hyperlink. Right now if I send a patient a link to something (like for example to schedule through our dolphin system) it looks like a long 4 line long link. I'd really like to be able to insert text over the link that says something cleaner like "click here". Again, I would REALLY appreciate that!! Otherwise it looks like spam or something. Thank you!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Tip

It would be great to have a function where clients would be able to leave a tip for services.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Online Webchat synced with the WEAVE text service

Could there be a way to just set up a text widget separate from the scheduling widget?

I would like to be able to have our team communicate easily with those reaching out via our website but not have to go through the setup of the scheduling widget.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. Appointment date and time in Bold

Can you please make the appointment date and time in bold! Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

14. Eyewear Notifications - auto switch from "Received" to "Notified"

With Eyewear reminders: When Weave sees a "Received" status and sends a text, it would be helpful to have Weave then mark the order as "Notified" in the practice management software (similar to the mark "Confirmed" function in the appointment reminders.
    As of now when an order is marked as "Received" a text may go out, but there isn't an easy way for staff to see if they need to make a subsequent phone call.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. Recall Feature Improvement

The recall functionality as it currently exists in Weave is lacking. Having recall reminders sent via text or email, but without a fully functional scheduling link is very inferior to other vendor options. A fully functional scheduling feature would be able to look into RevolutionEHR for actual open slots, allow the patient to choose a slot, then write back into RevolutionEHR to fill the slot.

Please consider adding this feature in the near future. Currently we are using a different vendor for those services.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Automated text message after hours letting clients know we are currently closed in case they have an emergency

We'd like to be able to set up automated texts that clients receive if they text us after hours. We've had issues with clients texting us after hours with emergencies & we'd like the automated text to let them know that we are closed & if they have an emergency to go to the closest emergency clinic.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. online scheduling

Weave is connected with our Website so that patients can request appointments. It's becoming a nightmare that unfortunately, I don't know who to connect with to get it rectified. It seems to be showing days that we're closed as well as times that are not available at all and we're having to deal with angry patients. I'd love to get some help on this issue but I have no idea who to talk to since you don't give phone numbers. Help please?
    Thank you! Rebecca

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adding a Way to Manually Remove the "Unresponded To" Orange Dot from Texts

It would be super helpful to have a way to manually mark messages as "responded to" and remove the orange dot and take them off the actionable tab, so that if a customer just responds with "Thank You" we can remove the text from the actionable list.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Text back option

with text back option when calls are missed. It would be nice if we can have that option with a specific line. For a busy office like ours, the text back as a whole is too much- but if it was line/ extension specific that would be great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. LINK TO ADD APPOINTMENT TO PATIENT'S CALENDAR

I WAS SURPRISED TO LEARN WEAVE DOES NOT OFFER THE CAPABILITY TO TEXT/EMAIL OUR PATIENTS A LINK, WHEN THEY SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR OFFICE, TO ADD THE APPOINTMENT INFO DIRECTLY TO THEIR CELL PHONE CALENDAR. HOW SOON WILL THIS BE AVAILABLE? IF THIS ISN'T AMONG YOUR UPCOMING UPGRADES, THIS COULD BE A REASON TO BEGIN SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER COMMUNICATION SERVICE. DISAPPOINTED, THIS IS A HUGE MISS BY WEAVE.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base