Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

93 results found

1. Highlight patient responses in Forms

Hi,
    In PDFs generated by digital forms it is not easy to find patient typed responses since the fonts are almost all the same color.

If you could change the font color for the Pt typed responses and all radio buttons of yes to the yes/no questions, it will be much easier to scheme and read the resulting PDF file in the system.

Please let us know if that is something that you can do for us.
    Thank you

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Digital Forms PDF Improvements

We've improved the way PDFs are generated and presented in Digital Forms. Here's a summary of the notable updates:

1. The PDF header now displays your logo or business name, along with important patient details.
    2. Page numbers in the footer ensure usability for both digital and print formats.
    3. Optimized spacing and text sizes enhance readability.
    4. Bold text distinguishes patient responses from questions.
    5. Highlighted YES answers (in fluorescent yellow) aid quick scanning and identification of crucial information.
    6. A 4-column layout for checklists ensures a streamlined design.
    7. Optimized page margins display more content per page without sacrificing readability.

We've made these improvements based on valuable feedback from amazing users like you. If you don't see these updates, please let us know. They will be generally available later this month.

Also, please take a moment to rate this update and continue to help us make this product better. 

Thank you…

2. Customize the text for Weave Forms message

I would like to be able to customize the text message that is being sent with the Weave Forms. Currently I copy and paste what I would like it to say each time, as you can imagine this is a but redundant.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "No To All"

Is it possible to have a "no to all" button? We have about 20-30 listed medical conditions on our registration forms. Clicking "no" so many times is tedious and time consuming. Patients are stopping midway through. It'd be great to have a "No to All" button for listed medical conditions.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve Kiosk Mode

For OpenDental offices, it would be helpful to be able to (optionally) provide the OpenDental Patient Number as the key for Existing Patients, rather than First & Last Name, DOB and Mobile phone number. As an aside comment for consideration - not every patient has a mobile number (most do, so it not that big of an issue).

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Kiosk Mode  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dr. Rehage and Dr. Tang, 

Thank you so much for your trust and patience. I invite you both to try out these recent updates in Digital Forms: Revamped Kiosk Mode and PDF improvements. 

You may reply to this email to get in touch with me directly if you have any questions or feedback to share. 

Have a great weekend!

Best,

KJ

GPM, Weave

5. Upload & Sync Patient Photos in Forms

Adding the upload photo feature to forms for new patients and have it integrate in Open dental. Nice feature to get to know your patients in advance.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. digital forms patient name changes

When patients fill out and submit digital forms, however they fill out their name on the forms automatically changes their name from our software. For example, patient's name in the our software is John Doe. but if patient types in Joseph Smith, then it will automatically erase John Doe from our software and puts in Joseph Smith, thus no longer we are able to locate the patient in our software. I understand that patients may make mistake when typing in their names or they may put in their nickname instead of full name, thus may create an error. I request…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Forms: Activity Timeline

"In every sent or completed form, show a timeline of WHO performed WHAT action WHEN so that I can quickly prioritize the forms that need action. This helps avoid duplication of effort and improves efficiency."

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Individual PDFs in Dentrix Doc Center

Hello. When we have a new patient complete our new patient pack of forms, we'd like there to be a better way for this to sync with Dentrix. Currently all the forms are in one pdf file in document center and it's not a very user friendly way of doing this. Each form should be put in separately so someone can easily access the medical history or dental history for example. Right now with all forms being in one large pdf file it is not easy to just look up a patient's medical history. Also the medical conditions allergies or…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Needed elements in Weave forms

1) Weave forms: Add the ability to DELETE & GROUP DELETE some completed forms - example - Wellness forms
    2) Add the ability to include links in Weave forms. Example - HIPAA Privacy Forms are long, and patients get discouraged in receiving a long packet of forms to fill out. Privacy practices could be shortened by several pages by offering the patient a link to read the form if they wish. We are only required to acknowledge they were OFFERED the form.

Thanks.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get rid of Pre-admission registration requirement

The pre-admission registration page that people have to fill out just to submit something is terrible and not user friendly. To submit a referral to another office from a link on a website, you have to fill this out every single time. The creators are only thinking about patients filing out these forms which is very single track minded. Please contact me.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Roles, Permissions, Controls for Forms

Patient Forms...
    The placement of the returning forms really needs to be changed. As the office manager, I don't need to see these forms but my employees do... Right now, I have to log on and put them in a shared folder so they are usable... this does not work when i am gone or busy when a patient walks in...

So either the permissions needs to be changed or the location of where they are uploaded into weave needs to change... please

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Autofill patient info from previous form

We would like for Weave forms to automatically fill in patients' information from their previous form so that way patients don't have to fill out information each time they need to update their medical history form. Patients would be able to just look over there previous one they filled out last, and then make changes if they need to. If no changes need to be made, then we could have patients just sign the form!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Specify a folder in the PMS to sync PDFs

Please create an option to choose which folder in the PMS forms are saved to/in.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve the terrible layout of PDF Forms

We are very unhappy with Weave forms, the concept is great but the format that is returned to us make more work for us. For more information please contact me directly, we will be calling and cancelling our subscription for this service. :(

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Maria, 

Thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. We have prioritized PDF layout improvements to be completed by this quarter. We will get in touch with you -- probably in the next few weeks -- when we are ready to test these improvements. We want to win you back. 

Thanks again for your time and patience!

-KJ

15. Auto-populate owner and pet info

For veterinary hospitals it would be nice to have the forms auto populate owner information like name and be able to auto populate patient names for consent forms such as anesthetic procedure consent forms.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Transfer of Documents for patients to sign

We've recently switched from Yapi to Weave. One of the features we loved about Yapi was the ability to transfer documents to specific patients from Dentrix so that they could be signed electronically. For example, when we do a treatment estimate. We would transfer the documents to Yapi for electronic signature to minimize paper usage since we are a paperless office. Once they signed the document it would go into the document center automatically.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Kiosk Mode  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your valuable feedback. As it turns out, we're currently working on this upcoming feature and would love to learn more about your specific requirements. Our team will reach out to you for feedback in the next few days. 

Best,

KJ

17. Pull up patient's complete medical history so they can refer back to for updates

Requesting a way to attach patient's last or previous medical history to an update form to sign) Many patients do not remember or recall what they filled out last time. They always ask.."did I tell you X last time?, did I note X on my medical history last time?" It would be helpful to attach their medical history so they can see what updates need to be made

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NP Form Packets

Having the ability to send out multiple forms in one text is great. However when we get them all back there are now just one file and we cannot piece out individual forms to place them in different areas of Dentrix. It would be nice if they could still be individual forms. I don't want to send 6 different texts just so I can keep the forms separate.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. HIPAA Template

It would be super helpful and awesome to have the HIPAA form already available as a template! I think every office uses this and it is super long to have to create! Thank you so much for your consideration

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Save Completed Work on Forms

Hello,

please allow users to save their process as completing the forms especially with forms that require multiple pages/questions. This will allow users to return to their form is unable to be completed at once and not have to restart again. As a recurring issues that we have at out practice we have had great feedback from parents saying having progress saved will result in parents actually turning forms in and not dreading to reenter all information again.

We need this feature please!! Thanks!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?