Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Medical Conditions Alphabetized in PDF

May we PLEASE have the rows of choices go vertically first rather than horizontally in a multiple choice question? Our office has our own Doctor-Specific Medical Conditions list for our paperwork. I also have a screenshot to provide clarity! Please reach out to me so that I may show the issue. :) Thank you! We love you Weave!!!!! <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Electronically signed treatment plans

Please figure out a way to have a patients treatment plan connected to a consent form so that they can sign electronically sign their consent form and treatment plan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve the terrible layout of PDF Forms

We are very unhappy with Weave forms, the concept is great but the format that is returned to us make more work for us. For more information please contact me directly, we will be calling and cancelling our subscription for this service. :(

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Maria, 

Thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. We have prioritized PDF layout improvements to be completed by this quarter. We will get in touch with you -- probably in the next few weeks -- when we are ready to test these improvements. We want to win you back. 

Thanks again for your time and patience!

-KJ

4. Allow for customization/control of where submitted forms populate in the document center (Dentrix, OpenDental, Eaglesoft)

This would allow forms users to specify where documents are populated in their document centers and greatly enhance the usability and organizational structure of submitted documents. It would be helpful to be able to specify where each form is deposited and allow it to be as granular as possible. This would be a great quality of life improvement for forms engagement post-submission of forms and would make locating and accessing submitted forms much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. NP Form Packets

Having the ability to send out multiple forms in one text is great. However when we get them all back there are now just one file and we cannot piece out individual forms to place them in different areas of Dentrix. It would be nice if they could still be individual forms. I don't want to send 6 different texts just so I can keep the forms separate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base