Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Get rid of Pre-admission registration requirement

The pre-admission registration page that people have to fill out just to submit something is terrible and not user friendly. To submit a referral to another office from a link on a website, you have to fill this out every single time. The creators are only thinking about patients filing out these forms which is very single track minded. Please contact me.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Auto-populate owner and pet info

For veterinary hospitals it would be nice to have the forms auto populate owner information like name and be able to auto populate patient names for consent forms such as anesthetic procedure consent forms.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Forms

Would love to be able to edit the forms once they are written back to dentrix. Patients usually forget some information and it would be helpful to be able to edit the form to fix that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text/Email form to patient not in system yet.

Can we make it so we can Text/Email a form to patient that is not in our system yet? That way we can have new patients essentially create their own patient account in our system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Confusing verbiage on sent forms

In the app, under sent the name of the packet that will be sent out is the the actual packet. They are all listed as "office visit Packet" which is the name of a different packet. Once it queues up the patients to send the reminder to with a form it then reads the filters to send the correct packet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To better understand your feedback and assist you effectively, could you please provide more details? Below are a few questions that will help us gain a clearer understanding:

• I would like to understand your feedback more clearly, especially the part that states: "Once it queues up the patients to send the reminder to with a form, it then reads the filters to send the correct packet." I understand you are referring to Sent Packets, and your office has a packet named "office visit packet," but I could not fully grasp the feedback. Could you elaborate more on this?
    • Additionally, Is this feedback related to the Desktop App or the Digital Forms Portal (forms.getweave.com)?

Please feel free to reach out to me at mayur.pathak@getweave.com, and we can arrange a quick call to discuss this further.

Regards,

Mayur Pathak

Product Manager | Weave…

6. Filtering Auto-Messages to know which patients to send what forms to while using Dentrix

We use Dentrix and there is no way to filter out which patients have submitted their "New Patient Packets" (all were new when we started with Weave a couple of months ago), and which have not. The filter options do not make sense with Dentrix. We need to use the "Status" for when we reach out to confirm an appointment or when the patient is here, etc. The "Type" is basically the description we use for the appointment itself and changes with each patient and appointment. There is literally NO WAY to filter it out.
    So I have to spend…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to Group or Sort Forms by Category or Likeness

Please add the ability to label/categorize created forms or sort them in some way. Every time we need to send a form, we have to search through a long list of unsorted forms to find the one we need.

May also be helpful to limit the forms available by department or user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sending Weave Forms

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble when sending our Weave forms. There have been a few instances where I send out a form to Jon Doe and when the message populates with the form link, Jane Does name is shown. This happens with a few family members. I don't know if this is a Weave setting I can remove or edit? I notice when texting a spouse (John Doe) sometimes the other spouses name (Jane Doe) auto populates and displays it on top of the weave thread, even though that have different cell phone numbers. I'm receiving back forms with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base