Digital Forms - WebApp

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Weave Forms Fixes Needed

Hi Weave Team,

Our office recently onboarded Weave Forms and we are hoping to have some suggestions be implemented. One feature we'd really like to see is a section at the bottom of the forms for our patients to manually sign a signature. Currently we are informed that only the electronic typed signature is possible. Another feature that we are requesting is the ability to hide certain sections until the form is completed. Ex. The section for the Dr's signature at the bottom so the patient doesn't accidentally fill this out also. Please let us know if these would be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Builder - Form Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Roles, Permissions, Controls for Forms

Patient Forms...
    The placement of the returning forms really needs to be changed. As the office manager, I don't need to see these forms but my employees do... Right now, I have to log on and put them in a shared folder so they are usable... this does not work when i am gone or busy when a patient walks in...

So either the permissions needs to be changed or the location of where they are uploaded into weave needs to change... please

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Aaron Airmet responded

We are considering adding user-role based permissions, probably something equivalent to what the controls are in the Weave Desktop app. I would love to have more information from you on your ideal experience for this; please schedule a time to meet with me: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thanks,
    Aaron Airmet | Snr Product Manager.

3. Send a copy of the signed forms to the patient or guardian

After a patient signs a consent form, the Weave system would automatically email the patient/guardian a copy of the consent form they just signed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Patient Experience - General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text Popup for unentered fields

When patients fill out digital forms (health history forms for example), they are unable to proceed if they do not enter something like N/A or None for fields they do not have. This primarily is an issue with insurance information, not every patient has health insurance information. May a feature or text pop up stating "If none, enter N/A" so that they may continue submitting the remainder of the form be implemented? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Builder - Form Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Select which froms for Manual review and write back

When we switched from mConsent to Weave forms we lost the ability to have the provider electronically sign the from in their own portal; if weave would allow an option in the Form Editor for the office to select which forms could be manually reviewed the provider could then electronically sign it before it is written back.

Post COVID I am surprised that we have the ability to have it on the patient phone yet ask the provider to touch the patient phone to electronically sign.

Right now if we make all forms manual we loose the benefit of which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Form organization

We have several forms uploaded for patients. I would like to be able to rearrange the most used ones or to even "hide" the ones not used but not delete them so we have them when needed but we dont have to scroll through all the forms that we dont use regularly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Activities (Dashboard)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Duplicate a Section in Form Editor

In Form Builder, it would be nice to duplicate a section for Family History of medical and eye conditions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base