Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. "No To All"

Is it possible to have a "no to all" button? We have about 20-30 listed medical conditions on our registration forms. Clicking "no" so many times is tedious and time consuming. Patients are stopping midway through. It'd be great to have a "No to All" button for listed medical conditions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Roles, Permissions, Controls for Forms

Patient Forms...
    The placement of the returning forms really needs to be changed. As the office manager, I don't need to see these forms but my employees do... Right now, I have to log on and put them in a shared folder so they are usable... this does not work when i am gone or busy when a patient walks in...

So either the permissions needs to be changed or the location of where they are uploaded into weave needs to change... please

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Miscellaneous  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve the terrible layout of PDF Forms

We are very unhappy with Weave forms, the concept is great but the format that is returned to us make more work for us. For more information please contact me directly, we will be calling and cancelling our subscription for this service. :(

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Maria, 

Thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. We have prioritized PDF layout improvements to be completed by this quarter. We will get in touch with you -- probably in the next few weeks -- when we are ready to test these improvements. We want to win you back. 

Thanks again for your time and patience!

-KJ

4. Transfer of Documents for patients to sign

We've recently switched from Yapi to Weave. One of the features we loved about Yapi was the ability to transfer documents to specific patients from Dentrix so that they could be signed electronically. For example, when we do a treatment estimate. We would transfer the documents to Yapi for electronic signature to minimize paper usage since we are a paperless office. Once they signed the document it would go into the document center automatically.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Kiosk Mode  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your valuable feedback. As it turns out, we're currently working on this upcoming feature and would love to learn more about your specific requirements. Our team will reach out to you for feedback in the next few days. 

Best,

KJ

5. Pull up patient's complete medical history so they can refer back to for updates

Requesting a way to attach patient's last or previous medical history to an update form to sign) Many patients do not remember or recall what they filled out last time. They always ask.."did I tell you X last time?, did I note X on my medical history last time?" It would be helpful to attach their medical history so they can see what updates need to be made

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to duplicate digital forms

Request for the ability to duplicate forms instead of recreating an entire form new form. For example, our previous patient forms are only slightly different from new patient forms. It would be helpful to have the ability to duplicate forms for minor changes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base