Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Easily compare and update (sync) mismatched information

I want to be able to delete a from from needs approval if I choose not to use it or don't want it uploaded.

If we send a form to a parent and they fill out the data for their child it appears under the parents name so if we sync it won't go to the child it will change all of the parents info.

Also there should we an alert to any mismatched information so that it we can compare and update before syncing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Customer, 

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please use the Archive feature to archive any form regardless of its status,

Please make sure that you are using Primary Fields correctly. To ensure accuracy of writebacks, name fields intended for collecting the patient name should not be used in any other form within the same packet to collect guardian or other information. 

Tip: You could use Short Text Entry (available in Form Builder > Elements) for collecting names of anyone other than the patient. 

We are working towards providing an easy way to compare submitted data with previously synced data at the field-level before write back. We'll keep you posted when this feature is ready to go live.

Thanks,

KJ

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base