Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Populate Primary Fields in Forms with Existing Data

Please let the primary field fields be populated with data that is already in a patient's file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now, your patients will be able to enter their data once and have it populated in the subsequent forms in the packet -- as long as they enter the data in primary fields. The entered data will carry over if the same field is repeated across forms in a packet.

We cannot auto-populate existing patient data without a username and password. We don't have any plans at the moment to build a user management system to create usernames and passwords for patients using Digital Forms. However, we are not ruling out this functionality. Thanks for your valuable feedback. 

2. forms and support

When it comes to patient forms we are getting different information from the representatives. We were told that "patient profile information" would transfer into dentrix however it isn't. we had someone trying to help us for about 3 hours last week and never got a return phone call. i called again today and was told it isn't possible. we left our previous provider due to always getting inconsistent information. I personally do not see how these electronic forms are beneficial if they only transfer into the weave profile as we have to have the information with in our system so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base