Fax Confirmation Page
I would like to request a fax confirmation page that we can view the date, time and status of the fax. A screenshot of the first page of the fax on this confirmation page would be helpful as well.
As a medical provider we are constantly sending faxes to insurance companies. If they happen to not receive it when have to send proof to them that it was sent timely in order to get the authorization & our claims paid. This is very essential for our line of business. Thank you.
Denise Jasso commented
This is essential for medical practices. The thumbnail screenshot would be really helpful as well.
Maghan Herring Stiles commented
A fax confirmation page is a necessity for medical/dental practices. With the way the confirmation is set up now, it's impossible to submit proof of fax to insurance companies and patients.
Eco Deco Pet Hospital commented
1. Fax Confirmation Pages- we understand that currently the system will let you know when your fax has been delivered, or if there has been an error. However it is sometimes hard to prove that faxes have in fact been sent, when it is only visible on our end through the delivered notification. Occasionally, clients do request physical proof that the fax has in fact been successfully sent.
2. When a call comes in, if we are in the middle of sending a fax or writing some feedback like in this case, it pulls away from the screen and you have to start from scratch again.
I think it would be helpful if you considered some of these recommendations.
Albert Tot commented
Doctor's office as well medical facilities require fax thumb nail confirmation as we had with the mechanical fax machines back in the day, We require you to create this feature given that we must obtain a legit fax confirmation to keep record of our send outs. thank you in advance.
Lewis Novin commented
1. When we fax through the app. Is there a way to put on the confirmation page the status of the fax like "successful" or "Failed" or "Busy", etc. Our customers need to know this information.
2. When we print a confirmation, it will automatically print out the amount of faxes sent. Is there a way to only print by default the first page or have an option to text the customer the results?
3. Is there a way to set up templates so we can send customers information that are not forms? We like to text our customers tracking info. We have to type this info out all the time instead of just using a template
Please add an option to print a fax confirmation. This is a very important feature for time sensitive documents. It would also be nice to have an alert if a fax fails. During this time, there are high call and fax volumes which could easily result in an unavailable fax answer. In a medical office, a failed fax could equal a medical referral not scheduled or a prescription not sent - a medical misstep, an angry client, and/or a bad review.
We need to receive a message when a text or fax doesn't go through. Currently the only way is to go back an check and weave is suppose to save us time. Please add a feature to alert us when a text or fax fail
Kathy (POC) commented
Please set up a feature that shows an error in sending faxes on the home page. Also would like the feature to have automatic confirmations faxed back. Thanks!
Angela Thomas commented
Fax error notification-- it's a pain to have to go looking for errors.
Wes McCan commented
Hello - when we have a new fax, the badge on the Weave Desktop App home screen is great - it lets us know when to look at the inbox to get new faxes. BUT - when a fax doesn't go through for some reason (busy, etc), there is no notification at all that there is a Red "!" symbol beside a fax in the sent screen. This leaves the office with an uneasy feeling that they don't have confidence that faxes are going through, and makes them constantly check to see if there are errors. It would make so much more sense if there was a way to integrate the errors into the Fax Badge, or into some other method that would alert staff to the fact that a fax didn't go through. Thanks - call me if you have any questions or would like more feedback regarding this issue.
Christi Cupp commented
I would like a better alert system when a fax fails to send. Something like the bell for the schedule alerts.
Jason Follett commented
An Alert when a new SENT FAX does not go thru. we get an alert on new faxes arrived, but once a sent fax says DONE I forget to go back and check later to make sure it really went. [How long before we know it didn't process - redails?] an alert would be great!