Skip to content

Weave Mobile App (iOS & Android)

Dear customer,

This is a forum for sharing ideas for a new feature or improvement that you want to see on the Weave Mobile App. Other customers like you will vote on your idea if they also feel that it's needed. This will help our product team prioritize the upcoming features or improvements. We appreciate your valuable feedback.

If you are facing any issue with the mobile app that needs immediate attention, please send a separate email to mobile-feedback [at] getweave [dot] com. Please describe the issue along with screenshots so that we can look into it.

Thank you!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Access Control to Text or Call from a Specific Department Number

I have multiple departments set up for our office. I want to be able to give or deny access to other employees when they are texting thru the app. As of now, anyone with access to the main line can choose to text from my personal office number (line). I would like to have that office line excluding from the options for other people. I was also hoping to be able to assign private direct office numbers to Doctors at my office so they could have conversations with patients and not have the front desk hop into the text thread.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Filters

We need to be able to filter messages by department on both Android and iOS apps. Currently, you can only change locations. With 6 locations, that is not helpful.

Related to this, notifications based solely on the one department someone needs would be helpful as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an "Unlabeled" option for tags

There is no "Unlabeled" option in the Mobile App to allow us to remove the tags. It would be much easier if there was, instead of having to go to the desktop app just to remove tags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text messages to return to a specific box/person (ie: billing versus appts)

When billing sends a payment request, it would be nice when the patient responds with a question that it return to billing box only instead of the main line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Weave Mobile App (iOS & Android)