Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missed text auto reply

We would really love an option for "auto reply to text messages" Example: Closed for holiday weekend. If a patient texts us, it would be nice if an automatic reply could be set that informs patient we got msg, but are closed until (date) and we will respond when we get back into the office.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Search options for recent calls

Can you add a calendar or an option to enter the date we are looking for calls missed, received or placed. Also if you could place the time stamp on those dates as well.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  42 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email Template Adjustments

We would like to be able to adjust the email template for our reminders.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow us images to be sent through team chat

Allow images to be sent through team chat

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Voicemail Override Schedule

It's too easy to forget to deactivate voicemail override and accidentally miss calls when the office is open. This just happened to us after Thanksgiving. Voicemail override is intended to allow us to "close" the office for unexpected events and holidays. Therefore we should be able to set a time to deactivate this feature at a date and time in the future.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. print to fax/ word document to fax

We would like to see changes to the fax feature. Please add a contact list so we can quickly pull up the common fax numbers we use. Also, it would be helpful to use a print to weave fax feature so that we can finish a document and then it will pull up in weave fax to send. Or at least be able to send word documents instead of having to convert them to PDF.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to add new patient from both message phone number or caller phone number.

Ability to add contact number to patient list when a new phone number contacts us (from message or call list).

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have heard your feedback and are taking it seriously with this idea! We'll let you know if there is more information/updates in the future, but if you have questions in the meantime feel free to reach out to me at drew.hemsley@getweave.com.

If you'd like to schedule some time with me to talk through this feature idea, please use this link for a 30 minute call. I would sincerely appreciate your time!

Best,

Drew Hemsley | Product Manager @ Weave

8. Update a contact record even if originally created with a .csv

I import users from a .csv file. There is what I thought was a bug that if you go to a patient record, and attempt to update anything in the record a "Failed to update custom contact" error happens. I was informed by Frida that I am observing the expected behavior and in fact you shouldn't be able to update a contact in the software if it is imported from a .csv. But a custom contact that should be possible.

That makes zero sense as an end user. First there is an edit contact button, and second it would make…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have heard your feedback and are taking it seriously with this idea! We'll let you know if there is more information/updates in the future, but if you have questions in the meantime feel free to reach out to me at drew.hemsley@getweave.com.  

If you'd like to schedule some time with me to talk through this feature idea, please use this link for a 30 minute call. I would sincerely appreciate your time!  

Best,  

Drew Hemsley | Product Manager @ Weave

9. 2-Way intercom between groups of phones

We really need a way to intercom between groups of phones. We need our front desk group to be able to 2-way intercom with our treatment area group. We had this with our previous phone system and it saved us so much time. It was a huge disappointment that it isn't possible with Weave.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. recall check box

When using the "recall" for scheduling past dues Pt's it would be helpful to have a check box or a way to identify which patients have been contacted and who has scheduled. We have a couple of team members using this recall option and it makes it difficult when we dont know who has called who on the list

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Officemate Web Assistant Integration

Hi there, this feedback is regarding the integration between Officemate PMS and Weave Web Assistant. First off, thank you very much for integrating these two softwares. The syncing is very helpful, greatly appreciate it! The only issue our office is running into is sometimes some of the blocks on our Officemate schedule still shows up as available on the Weave scheduler. On Officemate, we usually just block times off with "Non-patient appointments." Do we have to change our schedule blocking to schedule exceptions or something similar to that? Or is there a way for Weave to read the Non-patient appointments…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Feed back follow up/ Reciept

How can I see if my previous Feedback/Suggestions have been viewed or answered. I haven't received an email to confirm the receipt of those suggestions/feedback.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Communication

Better Communication between Weave Form editors and the offices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base