Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. bluetooth headset with app

The app is an awesome idea and it's really great for lots of things. I have been making calls from home since last summer and I use your app almost everyday. I have a lot of feedback and would love to answer any questions you might have about the following (or anything else): When I call out, the connection often isn't great and then I use a wired headset with an extended microphone. The customers can usually hear me, but not always very well as the connection can be spotty. I also would LOVE to be able to use a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

wireless headsets can be used with the weave softphone, assuming the computer running the weave app will allow the connection. Bluetooth connections can also be used with Yealink T54W models. 

2. Branded Caller ID

Many carriers have a branded caller id registration process that is very mysterious to get your calls verified. It would be cool if Weave could do this not sure if there's a cost. Similar to this service https://www.regal.io/branded-caller-id

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Kareo integration

We are leaving AdvMD and would love to see Weave support integration with Kareo or PracticeFusion. We use both.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import Claim Attachments for EClaims

Weave Software needs to be able to Import all documents that are attached to a Claim when printing to RES.
    We have Dentrix and there is a new VERY convenient feature that when setup properly our system will AUTOMATICALLY attach all required documents onto the claim for electronic billing. This information with the current Weave/RES is unusable. This would save me 1-2 hours of extra work per day if this were automated. With those numbers it would be more financially beneficial for our practice to use our current software's electronic billing rather than subcontract this portion to WEAVE.
    Unfortunately, If…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?