Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. digital forms patient name changes

When patients fill out and submit digital forms, however they fill out their name on the forms automatically changes their name from our software. For example, patient's name in the our software is John Doe. but if patient types in Joseph Smith, then it will automatically erase John Doe from our software and puts in Joseph Smith, thus no longer we are able to locate the patient in our software. I understand that patients may make mistake when typing in their names or they may put in their nickname instead of full name, thus may create an error. I request…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Navigate From Weave to PMS Medical Record via Patient Profile or Messages

A med cos customer would like to have the ability to click through and navigate from a Patient Profile or a patient's name in Messages straight to that patient's medical record in their PMS (in this case it is NexTech). This would make it really convenient for front desk employees when they need to locate a patient in their PMS who they've just been communicating with in Weave. Even being able to save the seconds it takes to search for a patient in their PMS can help from an efficiency perspective. Also, when a patient has a common name that…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Fax "Document" Field Optional Instead of Required

In shadowing a med cosmetic customer, the front desk said that they have use cases where they only need to input information into the "Cover Sheet Memo" field and have no need to upload a document when sending a fax. They would like the "Documents" field to change from a required to an optional field in Fax.

Right now the office is simply uploading a blank PDF into the "Documents" field so they can proceed with the send.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Text to pay expiration notice

Text to pay invoices now expire after 30 days. Is it possible to have some sort of notification for us if it expires unpaid? That would be more useful than having an extra 30 or 60 days- if they haven't paid by 30 it's not likely they'll pay by 89!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Form notifications

It would be great to get a notification when a Form has been completed.

500 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    286 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notifications for completed forms is an intriguing idea. We are early in discovery for this feature.

My name is Aaron Airmet; I’m the product manager for Forms. I would love to have a 30-minute video chat with you just to explore a few ideas around this feature. If you’re interested in meeting with me, please schedule a chat at a time that works for you using this link: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thank you!

6. Multiple Mobile Numbers on Pt Accounts

The option to add multiple cell phone numbers to a patient's account would be amazing for us pediatric offices. As it stands, auto reminders are only going out to whatever cell number we have in the mobile field in Dentrix. We often need to remind both parents and/or a nanny of upcoming appointments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Populate Primary Fields in Forms with Existing Data

Please let the primary field fields be populated with data that is already in a patient's file.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Text Template Edit Name(s)

Please let us customize the name of each text/sms message template. Very frustrating not being able to do that. Every single template, not just the custom message names.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Auto Appointment reminders

We desperately need for the auto reminders to have the option to go by business day. We do not send texts on Saturday or Sunday. I created a reminder that I want to go out 2 days before the appt. For Monday's appointments this text is being sent on Friday, we feel it should be 2 BUSINESS days so go out on Thursday. Tuesday's reminder is going out Monday but should go out Friday. Please, please make this happen :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. Call patients straight from the Schedule

When you click on the more information button for a patient (indicated as a white i in a blue circle at the top of the schedule), it gives you a quick window with a lot of information. It also presents phone numbers and email addresses as hyperlinks to a service called the Telephony Dialer. It would be so helpful if that link could sync with Weave and automatically pull up the patient or call the phone number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Automatic Updates for Desktop App

Please enable automatic updates to the Weave desktop app. Our staff likely dismiss the notifications for updates, which then leads to issues with the app. It would be great if the app would queue an update for the next time the app is launched, or if it could be performed outside of office hours. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integrate Weave with Acuitas

Submitting an enhancement request to integrate weave with acuitas. Would make processes much more seamless, thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. RED color for selected/changed entries

Digital Forms Patient Selected/Changes - It would be nice, after the patient has completed a form and the employee is checking the form, that if anything was selected or changed by the patient it shows up in red. A bold color will draw the eye and changes can be detected faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mark forms as completed by employee

Digital Forms Dashboard - there needs to be a way to identify between unseen and seen completed forms. Maybe a check box we can mark when we have either verified the patient info or downloaded the PDF's (since we do not have an integrated system to automatically update changes to info)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Marketing Filters

More Filters For Marketing: Age Ranges, Last name Ranges. & pre-set Call to action buttons. I have many more suggestions

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. Constant Technical Issues

Is anyone else experiencing tons of technical issues with Weave? We've been extremely disappointed in the platform since we first signed up (in September 2021). Our calls drop, the speakerphone app doesn't work, we experience constant technical issues with the phone function on the mobile app, the app will freeze and then quit, among other things. We've been told there's a "bug" in the app, and that the software development team is working on it. That's great, but we've seen absolutely no improvement since we first spoke with customer support over two months ago. Small issues have popped up since…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. Sync up the ASAP list from Dentrix to the Quick Fill appointments

Dentrix has an ASAP list we can look at to do last minute appointment fill. Can you sync up your Quick fill list from Dentrix?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. Organizing Weave Forms

This is in regards to the Weave Forms. I wish that the list of sent forms was more organized. Being able to sort alphabetically by patient name or even status would be more helpful. Being able to check off a patient after staff reviews the forms and put them into another location would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove Closed Hours missed calls from reports

We want to be able to react to a message in Team Chat instead of sending a separate emoji on a separate line. It takes up too much space on the messaging and if 28 employees all react, you have to scroll up so far to see what the actual message was regarding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. Better Fax System

We are not really please with the fax system you offer, this system adds more work and does not make the flow faster. for our office we have to send medical documents which can easily go over the required data limit. and some case file have to be in only one transmissions due to having a Case ID number. our old system we would put all the papers in our fax machine type in the number and send. yours we have to scan the documents, save them to a file, open your fax system type in the number, add the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base