Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Needed elements in Weave forms

1) Weave forms: Add the ability to DELETE & GROUP DELETE some completed forms - example - Wellness forms
    2) Add the ability to include links in Weave forms. Example - HIPAA Privacy Forms are long, and patients get discouraged in receiving a long packet of forms to fill out. Privacy practices could be shortened by several pages by offering the patient a link to read the form if they wish. We are only required to acknowledge they were OFFERED the form.

Thanks.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Select which froms for Manual review and write back

When we switched from mConsent to Weave forms we lost the ability to have the provider electronically sign the from in their own portal; if weave would allow an option in the Form Editor for the office to select which forms could be manually reviewed the provider could then electronically sign it before it is written back.

Post COVID I am surprised that we have the ability to have it on the patient phone yet ask the provider to touch the patient phone to electronically sign.

Right now if we make all forms manual we loose the benefit of which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Confusing verbiage on sent forms

In the app, under sent the name of the packet that will be sent out is the the actual packet. They are all listed as "office visit Packet" which is the name of a different packet. Once it queues up the patients to send the reminder to with a form it then reads the filters to send the correct packet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To better understand your feedback and assist you effectively, could you please provide more details? Below are a few questions that will help us gain a clearer understanding:

• I would like to understand your feedback more clearly, especially the part that states: "Once it queues up the patients to send the reminder to with a form, it then reads the filters to send the correct packet." I understand you are referring to Sent Packets, and your office has a packet named "office visit packet," but I could not fully grasp the feedback. Could you elaborate more on this?
    • Additionally, Is this feedback related to the Desktop App or the Digital Forms Portal (forms.getweave.com)?

Please feel free to reach out to me at mayur.pathak@getweave.com, and we can arrange a quick call to discuss this further.

Regards,

Mayur Pathak

Product Manager | Weave…

4. Reconsider 2 step verification security code on forms

We are a pediatric practice and will text links for forms (dependent children) to the mobile number attached to the patient's file in Dentrix (e.g., Mom's mobile number). Sometimes, Dad brings the child to the appointment - Mom has not completed the paperwork, so we then send the Form text to DAD'S mobile. When we do this, the Dad will then click on 'auto fill'. This then generates a request for a code - the code is then sent to the mobile phone listed on the patient's file which is MOM's mobile. Is there a way to disable this 2…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate forms with Softdent

Would be nice to have Weave forms integrated with Softdent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Medical Conditions Alphabetized in PDF

May we PLEASE have the rows of choices go vertically first rather than horizontally in a multiple choice question? Our office has our own Doctor-Specific Medical Conditions list for our paperwork. I also have a screenshot to provide clarity! Please reach out to me so that I may show the issue. :) Thank you! We love you Weave!!!!! <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Additional info request

It would be very helpful if a line was added for a phone number for the patient's insurance carrier (s) or at least made an option to add/edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Weave Forms - Need to eliminate first page for Dentist Clearance Forms

Our dentists like to send patient referrals via our website.

We want that referral process to be HIPAA compliant AND
    we want it to be as easily as possible.

That means we DO NOT want the on boarding page to be there. It is an extra steps for the dentist, it transfers the dentist information into the referral and we DO NOT want to loose referrals because we have a CLUMSY and CUMBERSON process to refer patients.

Easy is BETTER!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Errors with formatting and scrolling for "Privacy Policy" and "Terms and Condition"

On my side, the privacy policy is formatted properly with spaces were they belong, but for patients when they view it, it completely ignores spaces and just puts everything into one long paragraph.

Also, when attempting to scroll through the "Privacy policy" it will get stuck and not let you scroll any further. This happens in both PC and Mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base