Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

20 results found

1. Who answered/placed the call visual

In the past under the patients phone number it showed who answered or made the phone call which was extremely helpful. But NOW it shows our telephone number. (we do not need to see our phone number) We have to click on the number to see who placed or answered the call, when it would convenient to see who answered the call over seeing our office phone number. This changed with the latest update and what we see on our call log should be available to us via the settings to make these changes ourselves.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. option to adjust time duration for time out

Hello. Happy customer here!

We have 11 staff in the office with 12 computers with Weave. We have been experiencing Weave logging out automatically after few hours. Our office texts our patient every 45 minutes. Sometimes texting our patients few minutes early helps when we are running behind. So, not having to log in again and waiting for it to load helps when patients are waiting to come in (We have all our patients wait in their cars).

Can we have an option to adjust security time out feature please? It will help our office routine without interruption.

Thanks for…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Password Saved in Username

First of all, why do I have to go through a separate email verification to create an account for feedback when I already have a weave account and am logged into the app? Second off all there is no way to clear the suggested username in the weave app. So if any team member accidentally enters their password into the username field, it is saved there and they have to change their password. This issue needs to be resolved to maintain security of patient information, because sometimes less tech savy staff have their passwords saved in the username suggestions without…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stop quietly disconnecting/logging out!!!

New update logs out in the background, causing tremendous communication issues!!!! Need a VISIBLE warning if the application is going to logout. When working on patients, the app will log out and important office chats are not received. Up front, it will log out and we don't receive texts from patients and don't even know it's disconnected until it causes a communication problem and patient backlog. THIS IS A TERRIBLE DESIGN. PLESE REMEDY!!!!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. work with chromebooks.

The ability to send images between coworkers and group message would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

6. Customize Homescreen on Weave App

It would be very helpful to allow us to customize the dashboard in the following ways:
    1) Allow us to re-order where the "mini apps" (phone, messages, email, Patients, etc.) are located
    2) Allow us to color code each mini-app (Green for phone, Blue for text, etc.)
    3) Allow us to hide/show the mini-apps we use/don't use (I don't personally need "Lists", "Analytics", "Payments", "Recovery Kit", "Email" to be on my dashboard taking up real-estate)

I did a mockup so you can see what I mean.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/yJCkLvR2N

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tags

Tags should be in separate categories and more than one should be able to be chosen.

Actionable vs Descriptive

Actionable tags are removed once the action is marked complete. EX: Billing tag is marked complete, the next time the client reaches out, it doesn't have a billing tag, it can be marked as something else.

Descriptive tags are markers to describe the client. EX: prefers calls, prefers text, difficult client. These tags are never removed and allow the staff to have a better idea how to best communicate with the client

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Default Cursor to Data Entry Fields

It would be marvelous if the cursor location defaulted into the data entry fields on those desktop app screens where the first task is to enter the phone number or name, such as the Clients, Phone, and Messages screens. Having to leave the keyboard to grasp and move the mouse every time is inefficient and frustrating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Interoffice Chat Feature

We started using the interoffice feature to help our team have more accountability for returning calls, answer questions, etc. We created specific group chats to include only those who needed the information and in doing so, it crashed our weave storage and lost all of our conversations and patients to follow up with (close to 900 patient questions over the course of 3 months). We luckily had a document to track them as well. It really changed our patient/team experience, would it be possible to include a feature to allow the office staff to communicate in a way similar to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. Shared phone numbers in family file & Caller ID

Shared phone numbers on caller ID often show up as a child instead of head-of-household or adult patient. Is there a way to change this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Make the Weave desktop notification window moveable

The Weave desktop notification window always populates in the upper right-hand corner of our screens, where we also need to access other features of our schedule/etc. Since that window stays open on top of our practice software, it would be really nice if we could drag it around and place in other locations rather than being forced to click through "Ignore/Reply" to access some things we need in response to phone calls and texts that come in through that notification.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You have an option in the Weave desktop app's Notification Settings to change the Popup Location to the bottom right corner. Attached is a screenshot for reference. Please try it out and let us know if it is more convenient. This preference is saved for every user. 

12. Feature Request: TO-DO list

I would love for there to be a To-do list feature that I could access from the desktop client and mobile app (For those on the go days). I would be able to put in a task and maybe a due date or a reminder date. I could refer to the list I create to help me organize my day. There are "lists" now, but you'd need to attach a patient to each and not all tasks are for patient accounts, (ie complete accounting report by xx/xx/xxxx). I'd love for Weave to be able to help me with reminders that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pinned Desktop Bubble - Always on top, just minimized

I'd love to have an option for Weave to always be on top for quick access to what is needed to message patient etc. Having it on top could be cumbersome, but what if it could minimize into a bubble on top (Think how FB Messenger functions on Android). Clicking on it (or the taskbar icon) would expand to the full app, and if the option is chosen, it would minimize to a bubble on the side. Present, but not in the way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Weave Buttons

Be able to rearrange or "hide" app buttons not in use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Organize buttons

Would like to be able to rearrange the "buttons" on the desktop app. Would like to "hide" or disable ones we dont use per employee login

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Save us time

Please save us time. You could have used the same login instead of asking me create a new login.

Also I don't want to delete patients from the quick fill list one b one. If I want to clear the whole list I want to be able to do it in one click.

Also I would love to have more than 2 custom messages.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have Desktop app clear cache regularly on its own

I've noticed that clearing the cache seems to be the recommendation for several recently-reported problems. Maybe that should be something that happens automatically every so often, so it doesn't have to be done manually(?). (Idea as given by client)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to Remove Birthday Requirement for Text 2 Pay Attachments

We are a veterinary hopital and we don't typically capture the owner's birthday. However, when sending a text 2 pay request we would like to include the invoice. Your support suggested I just send an additional message with an attachment. However, the attachment would be a PDF and that is not an available type for messaging.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filters For Desktop App Messages Section

For each outbound message type (i.e. Appointment Reminders, Recall Reminders, Eyewear Reminders) insert a code to flag the message.

For instance, "Hello John, this is Doctor's Office reminding you of your appointment... Type YES to confirm or RESCHEDULE if you need to change your appointment (C:X123)"

Then, create a Gmail like filter for messages that allows you to filter or filter out where last outbound message contained (C:X123).

OR

A filter that would automatically associate (C:X123) to Appointment Reminders.

We only want to see truly "actionable" messages.

If they respond with YES to "Type YES to confirm your appointment" and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automatic Updates for Desktop App

Please enable automatic updates to the Weave desktop app. Our staff likely dismiss the notifications for updates, which then leads to issues with the app. It would be great if the app would queue an update for the next time the app is launched, or if it could be performed outside of office hours. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base