Skip to content

Digital Forms (Web app)

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas and help us improve Digital Forms.
We value your feedback and look forward to creating a better experience for our valued users.

Please mention whether you want our team to contact you when we start working on your idea.

Cheers,
Digital Forms team
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Improve Kiosk Mode

For OpenDental offices, it would be helpful to be able to (optionally) provide the OpenDental Patient Number as the key for Existing Patients, rather than First & Last Name, DOB and Mobile phone number. As an aside comment for consideration - not every patient has a mobile number (most do, so it not that big of an issue).

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Kiosk Mode  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dr. Rehage and Dr. Tang, 

Thank you so much for your trust and patience. I invite you both to try out these recent updates in Digital Forms: Revamped Kiosk Mode and PDF improvements. 

You may reply to this email to get in touch with me directly if you have any questions or feedback to share. 

Have a great weekend!

Best,

KJ

GPM, Weave

2. Transfer of Documents for patients to sign

We've recently switched from Yapi to Weave. One of the features we loved about Yapi was the ability to transfer documents to specific patients from Dentrix so that they could be signed electronically. For example, when we do a treatment estimate. We would transfer the documents to Yapi for electronic signature to minimize paper usage since we are a paperless office. Once they signed the document it would go into the document center automatically.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Kiosk Mode  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, Thanks for your valuable feedback. As it turns out, we're currently working on this upcoming feature and would love to learn more about your specific requirements. Our team will reach out to you for feedback in the next few days. 

Best,

KJ

3. Can we please make a Ipad app where patients can sign the forms?

With Mconsent patient signed forms on the Ipad and they uploaded to the patient chart as soon as they were done signing can this be done?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Kiosk Mode  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear customer,

We appreciate your valuable feedback.

Have your tried using the Kiosk Mode in Digital Forms?

https://www.weavehelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/4561323526427-Use-Kiosk-Mode-in-Digital-Forms

1)
    You could login to the Forms portal on your iPad and ask your patient to fill out the forms or 2) ask them to scan the QR code to fill it out on their personal mobile device.

Depending on your writeback settings, Forms submitted via Kiosk mode will automatically sync to your PMS. It will also attach the PDF to your patient's record in your PMS.

We are working on several improvements and new features. Thanks again for helping us improve your experience. 

Regards,

Karthik

Product Manager,
    Weave Digital Forms

4. Uploading forms

Is there a way to pre-load forms with scheduled paitents instead of loading each one at check in? For example, we see about 35 patients per day. It would be ideal to upload all the forms/packets to each patient and "save" them. This way, when patients checked in, we could simply select the patient and hand over the tablet for completing the check in process. This would greatly improve office efficiency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pre-admission registration form - Canadian version

The pre-admission registration form is currently only set for the US, asking our Canadian patient's for a state and zip code. If that could get changed to Province and Postal code that would be amazing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dentist signing forms

If it requires the dentists signature, why do I have to touch the patients mobile device to do so? Why are they not able to sign then send then I sign and approve? I am really unhappy with these forms and am starting to feel like I should have just stuck with Yapi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dr. Maria, If you have setup provider review in Forms, users with Forms Manager or Provider role can review and eSign submitted forms anytime anywhere as per their convenience. 

Reference: https://www.weavehelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/12720319522203-Set-Up-Provider-Review

Please try it out and let us know what you think. Please reply to this email to get in touch with me directly if you have other questions or concerns.

Best,

KJ

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base