Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

169 results found

1. bulk texts

Bulk Text Messaging- There needs to be more characters allowed for the bulk text message feature. It currently states that it allows 133 however that is incorrect, it is actually 132. Either way, that is too few characters to get out any message of importance to your patients. Of all the features weave offers this is my least favorite and it is not in line with weave as a company. There needs to be more time spent developing this feature so that it is actually useful. There also needs to be more filters. Such as an overdue section and a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Automatic texts with post-procedure care instructions.

We would like to program automatic texts to send out specific care instructions after certain dental procedures (i.e. fillings, crowns, OS, etc.). We've tried putting this together and testing it, but have been told it can't work because of our same day reminder text. If this could be programmed or created as a separate category of automatic texts, that would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Draft Text Messages

We recommend enhancing the functionality of the draft text messages in Weave. Currently, drafts are saved only when you exit the message or log out. Our suggestion is to ensure that drafts are saved consistently, whether you exit the Weave app and re-enter or simply log out and log back in. This improvement will prevent any loss of drafts when you completely exit the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

https://www.getweave.com/new-weave-experience/

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

4. Expand Age Group Selection for Bulk Texting

Please add patient age range selector to menu. We'd like to text all patients UNDER a certain age (target = parents) for messaging. Even better if a "FROM age X - TO age Y" cut-off could be used. This would allow us target different age groups with different messaging. Think College kids and the different GENs!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto confirmations marked as actionable

Why are confirmation responses all of a sudden now going to actionable vs being read. Its causing the actionable to be flooded with unnecessary info. We're a VERY busy office. I don't have time to check every singe text to verify if it has been addressed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Templates

I would like to be able to customize the "custom" templates. I would like to change the names to fit the messages, as well as the option to add more templates.

197 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now live for all users! From inside a text thread with a specific contact, click the templates button to see the new experience - you can create as many templates as you want, rename and delete existing templates, and search by template name.

7. Spell Check

Add spell check to text app, or integrate with 3rd party such as Grammarly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. draft text to be able to be sent from the phone app.. so that you can create them and then send when you are out of the office if necessary

Sometimes I need to send a text to a Patient but it is either to early or to late or just not the right time, and so I like to have it created on my desktop and then have the ability to send it whenever I need to from my phone app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can accomplish this with our new manual scheduled message feature in the new Weave experience! You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

9. Auto reminders input for hours more than 6

What department are you in?
    Support
    Which Feature does this pertain to?
    Messaging
    What area of the Feature?
    Auto reminder settings days vs. hours before
    What pain points/suggestions does the office have?
    In the workflow for the setting up auto reminders the office has the option of selecting hours and days before the appointment but there is no mention of the software LIMITING the amount of hours before you can send a reminder (the limit is 6 hours). This office would like to be able to schedule reminders to go out 24 or 72 hours before the appointment so the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Want Old Text Actionable Format

Why did you change the text format??!!!!!! This is terrible. Every single text is marked actionable. They do not all require action, some of them WE (or the automated system) sent! Plus, now I cannot search only for the ones that are unread.

We have a small office and have no need to "assign" staff members to deal with certain messages. Please make this new format optional. I much prefer the old format.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After incorporating much useful user input, we've tweaked the Actionable tab to be much more in line with how people in general want it to behave. These updates are already in the live product. There will always be differences of opinion and preference on any given feature, but we still would like to hear from you! I just joined Weave in November, so I came on board after the major changes to Messages last year. If you have further input on the inbox experience or any other item related to Messages, please reach out to me.

Best,

Matt Schultz

Product Management, Messages

matt.schultz@getweave.com

11. turn off tags

The new tag feature is really annoying. We are a small one-doctor practice with one front office person who handles the phones and scheduling. The tag feature is clutter on the screen and I really really really don't like it. Please make it an option to turn on the feature for those mega offices that it might be useful for, and leave the clutter-free message screen for most of us who just don't need that feature! It's driving me crazy.

I also don't like in the new version that to search for a patient you have to click the search…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! Tags are not as in-your-face now. :) You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

12. Need Access to Message Archive!

Today a staff member accidentally hit "Archive" on a client text message, but did not see who it was before doing so. I reached out to Weave support and was told that there is no way to undo or restore archived messages and we would have to know the clients name or number to find the message. Not only do we not know who it was, but we get messages from existing and non-existing clients for booking, cancellation, questions, etc. so regularly on a business day that there is absolutely no way to surmise who it might have been. Now,…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

13. Dedicated Message Template page

Dedicated place in the app to manage message templates aside from in a Conversation message thread with a patient or contact. The only way to create, edit or delete right now is to first go into a message thread and select the message template icon

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! You can use the Import tool to bring over your templates from the legacy app. You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

14. Update

We are unable to look up a message thread by our patients name any more. Some times we are sending 100 texts a day and it is very inconvenient and a waste of time to have to go into each patients chart to look at their parents names to then look up the phone number to type it the name and phone number.
    We would like the feature back where we can look up a patients name and have the thread pull up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

15. follow-up text templates

I like using the text templates to send patients common info and links to our website education pages. I would like it if we could have follow-up templates also. Often I have routine follow-ups that I typing in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Last Appointment Filter for Bulk Messaging

For Bulk Messaging, please add a filter option for "last appointment date" and make it a date range. This can be used for Recall for clients who don't have recall integration available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Search For Tags

It would be helpful to be able to search for tags once messages have been checked off and are in the "all" section. Rather than having to scroll down and search for a certain name. If we could search for a specific tag and all the texts that are tagged to that name appear it would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to filter recipients by doctor

Need to ability to filter recipients for text and emails by doctor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Texting Multiple Numbers

When texting clients, we need to be able to chose or message multiple numbers from their account to reach all members of the family.

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Auto reply confirmation response

I would love it if there were an "auto reply" function so that when patients actually confirm appts via text that they are told they confirmation has gone through. We have several patients that call after confirming because they worry that their confirmation wasn't received.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now live for all customers! Just go to Portal > Messages > Auto-Messaging and click the blue New Auto-Message button in the upper right.

Big thanks to those of you who participated in the beta for this feature!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base