Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

199 results found

1. Recent Calls list

In version 7.28.X, each call had 2 lines: 1) name (or phone #), 2) Answered by or Placed by. Since version 7.32, that has changed to 3 lines: 1) name (or phone #), 2) # called from, 3) # called to. Not only does the 3 lines take up too much space, but also the called to number is useless if your office only has one number. Now in order to see answered by/placed by you have to click on each call. The mobile app version still has the old 2 line per call. Why did you guys change the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. desktop app

I am the admin of our Weave system and I would like to be able to see how long each employee is logged into Weave as compared to how long they are logged in on the timeclock. I am pretty sure some employees are not pulling their weight when it comes to answering calls and text messages but I have no proof because I can't adequately log this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quick Fill

Quick Fill: It would be great if when I make a call from my quick fill, I would like for it to go right back to the place I was vs the quick fill automatically going back to the top of the list. I loose my place every time. It is frustrating and wastes my time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dentix Integration and Terminal Uploads Lag Time

We need Weave to integrate into Dentix from the payment terminal. It is to cumbersom and our office is to busy. As well, the payment information from patients who pay from the terminal takes to long to load into the weave system. The patients who want paper receipts end up receiving them via mail because it takes to long to wait for the info to populate into weave to be able to print.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filters For Desktop App Messages Section

For each outbound message type (i.e. Appointment Reminders, Recall Reminders, Eyewear Reminders) insert a code to flag the message.

For instance, "Hello John, this is Doctor's Office reminding you of your appointment... Type YES to confirm or RESCHEDULE if you need to change your appointment (C:X123)"

Then, create a Gmail like filter for messages that allows you to filter or filter out where last outbound message contained (C:X123).

OR

A filter that would automatically associate (C:X123) to Appointment Reminders.

We only want to see truly "actionable" messages.

If they respond with YES to "Type YES to confirm your appointment" and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Intra-office call logs

It would really be helpful to be able to access call logs between office extensions. Both call logs and call recordings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Website Widget Customizable

We would like to be able to customize the widget to have our logo or something else besides the Weave logo because it is not a good indicator as to what the widget is or why it is there. We want our patients to be able to see the logo/widget and know that it is for communicating their needs with us directly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Disable Call Recording Involving Numbers Listed in a "Do Not Record" List

I know the Admin user role is able to listen to call recordings, but it would be nice to specify a "blacklist" of numbers that Weave should never record conversations from. For example, when the doctor gets a phone call from their spouse's number (555) 555-1234, have the ability to add (555) 555-1234 to the "Do Not Record" list, so all users with the Admin role are unable to listent to the doctor's private conversation, while still being able to listen to other phone conversations involving phone numbers that are not on the "Do Not Record" list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Integrate with AdvancedMD

Please work on having Weave integrate with AdvancedMD so I can get rid of my current Merchant Service that is charging me 2% MORE per transaction than Weave does. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. Danielle Del Presto Keep it Simple

1. I would like for my desk top app to go full screen.
    2. I would like to see my name instead of call answered by unknown.
    3. I would like voicemail to be sorted by date or be able to select a sort feature myself.
    4. If using phone app it scrolls allover the place and I'm at the bottom and it brings me back to top.
    5. I have helped and been a tester for CRYSTAL PM since 2012 - I have been working for years with technology.

we need to work together to keep it simple yet easy to use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Electronic Prescriptions though Weave software and Mobile devices

It would be nice to be able to send prescriptions right to the pharmacy through the software we are already using at the office and on our mobile devices. Utah is already requiring e Prescriptions for all controlled substances (starting Jan 1, 2022)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Multiple Statuses that Send Auto Texts for Order purchases

It would be great to have more than two options (currently Received and Dispensed) under the Eyewear Mapping Status section that send out automated text reminders. For example, when we mark a glasses order as "Remade" in our patient management system it would send out an auto text reminder letting the patient know their order is being remade (the text would be one the office has created under the auto-reminders section). Also, an option to customize the names of our "Custom 1" and "Custom 2" text templates and the option to add more than 2 customizable text templates would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. A way to filter out the over due list so that it shows when someone is due for a cleaning as opposed to their xrays.

A way to filter out the over due list so that it shows when someone is due for a cleaning as opposed to their xrays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

14. Reviews for multiple locations

Ability to leave reviews for more than one location

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

15. Dr Queue

It would be nice if there was a feature to inform the doctor who is waiting for the doctor and in what order. Just one box with the next place to go immediately obvious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Phone number for multiple locations

We have multiple locations and would like the same phone number used for both locations in regards to phone calls and text messages. We would like to be able to edit the number listed in the auto- appointment reminder emails and text since currently the same phone number can not be attached to both locations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Navigate From Weave to PMS Medical Record via Patient Profile or Messages

A med cos customer would like to have the ability to click through and navigate from a Patient Profile or a patient's name in Messages straight to that patient's medical record in their PMS (in this case it is NexTech). This would make it really convenient for front desk employees when they need to locate a patient in their PMS who they've just been communicating with in Weave. Even being able to save the seconds it takes to search for a patient in their PMS can help from an efficiency perspective. Also, when a patient has a common name that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. Call patients straight from the Schedule

When you click on the more information button for a patient (indicated as a white i in a blue circle at the top of the schedule), it gives you a quick window with a lot of information. It also presents phone numbers and email addresses as hyperlinks to a service called the Telephony Dialer. It would be so helpful if that link could sync with Weave and automatically pull up the patient or call the phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. Automatic Updates for Desktop App

Please enable automatic updates to the Weave desktop app. Our staff likely dismiss the notifications for updates, which then leads to issues with the app. It would be great if the app would queue an update for the next time the app is launched, or if it could be performed outside of office hours. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate Weave with Acuitas

Submitting an enhancement request to integrate weave with acuitas. Would make processes much more seamless, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base