Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Request Received  ·  sean.foster responded

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

2. Dr Queue

It would be nice if there was a feature to inform the doctor who is waiting for the doctor and in what order. Just one box with the next place to go immediately obvious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

3. Requested Calls / Voice Mail Enhancements

It would be nice to have the following additional features added to the voice mail functionality:

In the app
    1. Internal forward to a specific person (this can be done on the phone, but not the app).
    2. The ability to pin/star/highlight important voice mails.
    3. For non- EMR users, within a call or voice mail, create a button to automatically to create a profile that captures the callers phone number for an unknown caller.

In the Admin portal
    1. Be able to search/ filter by user name.
    2. Be able to search/filter by extension number.
    3. Be able to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Phone number for multiple locations

We have multiple locations and would like the same phone number used for both locations in regards to phone calls and text messages. We would like to be able to edit the number listed in the auto- appointment reminder emails and text since currently the same phone number can not be attached to both locations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Phone recording update

Since weave has update, I have not been able to fast forward through a phone call recording. This is very inconvenient when all I need is a small part of a conversation. Please fix this feature. Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Navigate From Weave to PMS Medical Record via Patient Profile or Messages

A med cos customer would like to have the ability to click through and navigate from a Patient Profile or a patient's name in Messages straight to that patient's medical record in their PMS (in this case it is NexTech). This would make it really convenient for front desk employees when they need to locate a patient in their PMS who they've just been communicating with in Weave. Even being able to save the seconds it takes to search for a patient in their PMS can help from an efficiency perspective. Also, when a patient has a common name that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Text to pay expiration notice

Text to pay invoices now expire after 30 days. Is it possible to have some sort of notification for us if it expires unpaid? That would be more useful than having an extra 30 or 60 days- if they haven't paid by 30 it's not likely they'll pay by 89!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Call patients straight from the Schedule

When you click on the more information button for a patient (indicated as a white i in a blue circle at the top of the schedule), it gives you a quick window with a lot of information. It also presents phone numbers and email addresses as hyperlinks to a service called the Telephony Dialer. It would be so helpful if that link could sync with Weave and automatically pull up the patient or call the phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Automatic Updates for Desktop App

Please enable automatic updates to the Weave desktop app. Our staff likely dismiss the notifications for updates, which then leads to issues with the app. It would be great if the app would queue an update for the next time the app is launched, or if it could be performed outside of office hours. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate Weave with Acuitas

Submitting an enhancement request to integrate weave with acuitas. Would make processes much more seamless, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Constant Technical Issues

Is anyone else experiencing tons of technical issues with Weave? We've been extremely disappointed in the platform since we first signed up (in September 2021). Our calls drop, the speakerphone app doesn't work, we experience constant technical issues with the phone function on the mobile app, the app will freeze and then quit, among other things. We've been told there's a "bug" in the app, and that the software development team is working on it. That's great, but we've seen absolutely no improvement since we first spoke with customer support over two months ago. Small issues have popped up since…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Sync up the ASAP list from Dentrix to the Quick Fill appointments

Dentrix has an ASAP list we can look at to do last minute appointment fill. Can you sync up your Quick fill list from Dentrix?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. Remove Closed Hours missed calls from reports

We want to be able to react to a message in Team Chat instead of sending a separate emoji on a separate line. It takes up too much space on the messaging and if 28 employees all react, you have to scroll up so far to see what the actual message was regarding.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

14. 1 Click phone call through Dentrix

I call a lot of patients each week(200+) and to be able to click 1 button in Dentrix that calls the patient from my phone would be life changing. It would save me so much time and frustration dialing number after number after number. I would like for it to be as simple as clicking their telephone number in Dentrix and have it instantly go through on my phone, like a hyperlink. It would save me so much time, frustration, and additionally I would be able to reach out to even more patients, giving them the care they need. Thank…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. OpenDental API and Database Integrity

Starting in version 21.4 of OpenDental, 3rd party vendors will not be allowed to write directly to OpenDental Databases.

Transition Timeline:
    We need to give you time to transition to the API. Here's a rough idea of how that transition will work. Version 21.4 will be released approx 12/2021. Users will start to see small notifications in various screens indicating data being changed by third parties. The warnings should not be scary and there will be lots of explanation so that they won't be concerned and they won't call anyone. Every three to four months, as new versions are released,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. Syncing incoming mobile calls with office hours

Is there a way to set up incoming mobile calls as you set up Office hours or sync it with the office hours? That way, calls only come in on the mobile app during business hours ONLY

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. Phone Tree in mobile app

-Add mobile app to call queue capability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. work with chromebooks.

The ability to send images between coworkers and group message would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. Updated Wellness form

Wellness form is very out dated. Needs to have updated guidelines for travel, vaccination etc. Canadian Guidelines need to be added. Clients should be able to update there own wellness form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. Print lists

A way to print of any of the lists in the desktop software. That would be amazing, please.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base