Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

489 results found

1. turn off tags

The new tag feature is really annoying. We are a small one-doctor practice with one front office person who handles the phones and scheduling. The tag feature is clutter on the screen and I really really really don't like it. Please make it an option to turn on the feature for those mega offices that it might be useful for, and leave the clutter-free message screen for most of us who just don't need that feature! It's driving me crazy.

I also don't like in the new version that to search for a patient you have to click the search…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! Tags are not as in-your-face now. :) You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

https://www.getweave.com/new-weave-experience/

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

2. Need Access to Message Archive!

Today a staff member accidentally hit "Archive" on a client text message, but did not see who it was before doing so. I reached out to Weave support and was told that there is no way to undo or restore archived messages and we would have to know the clients name or number to find the message. Not only do we not know who it was, but we get messages from existing and non-existing clients for booking, cancellation, questions, etc. so regularly on a business day that there is absolutely no way to surmise who it might have been. Now,…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

3. Dedicated Message Template page

Dedicated place in the app to manage message templates aside from in a Conversation message thread with a patient or contact. The only way to create, edit or delete right now is to first go into a message thread and select the message template icon

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! You can use the Import tool to bring over your templates from the legacy app. You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

4. Update

We are unable to look up a message thread by our patients name any more. Some times we are sending 100 texts a day and it is very inconvenient and a waste of time to have to go into each patients chart to look at their parents names to then look up the phone number to type it the name and phone number.
    We would like the feature back where we can look up a patients name and have the thread pull up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

5. Resize Weave desktop app

Is there anyway to expand the weave desktop app? My staff and I, especially the front office users, would love and appreciate being able to make the app fit to the screen size of our monitors.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. follow-up text templates

I like using the text templates to send patients common info and links to our website education pages. I would like it if we could have follow-up templates also. Often I have routine follow-ups that I typing in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Error message

Since the new update, we've been getting a lot of error messages. When we search a patients name and we try to dial out or send a text message, it keeps saying error, and return back to home. Please fix this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to Edit Fax Directory

I love the new fax contacts, but unfortunately as I was putting in one of the contacts i added the wrong number. I contacted weave help to see if there was anyway to change the contact after it was created and Michelle informed me that it can not be changed right not and to submit feedback in hopes that it would be added soon. Please add editing or deleting current fax contacts! it would be extreamly helpful! Thank you

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a patient misses an appointment, regardless if confirmed do not send review request.

If a patient misses an appointment, regardless if confirmed or not do not send review request

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. recognize key words in appointment description for appointments that should not receive auto-reminder

recognize key words in appointment description for appointments that should not receive auto-reminder

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Last Appointment Filter for Bulk Messaging

For Bulk Messaging, please add a filter option for "last appointment date" and make it a date range. This can be used for Recall for clients who don't have recall integration available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search For Tags

It would be helpful to be able to search for tags once messages have been checked off and are in the "all" section. Rather than having to scroll down and search for a certain name. If we could search for a specific tag and all the texts that are tagged to that name appear it would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to filter recipients by doctor

Need to ability to filter recipients for text and emails by doctor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Texting Multiple Numbers

When texting clients, we need to be able to chose or message multiple numbers from their account to reach all members of the family.

141 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto reply confirmation response

I would love it if there were an "auto reply" function so that when patients actually confirm appts via text that they are told they confirmation has gone through. We have several patients that call after confirming because they worry that their confirmation wasn't received.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now live for all customers! Just go to Portal > Messages > Auto-Messaging and click the blue New Auto-Message button in the upper right.

Big thanks to those of you who participated in the beta for this feature!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

16. Reminder cut-off times

We have had several patients complain that our reminder text messages are going out at 10:45 PM (HST) or later. Per Weave chat support, there is not currently a way to set cut-off times. I think that cut-off times would be a useful feature, hoping that this is something we can roll out very quickly as this has been causing patient impact.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shorter Forms Link

I would like to have the link for forms shorter in the text messages.It makes the texts way too long.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. School Excuse Texts

It would be great to send an automatic or manual text to patients after they are dismissed that can be used as a school/work excuse for the patient's appointment. Ex: Patient Name was seen at Blank Office today for an appointment. Please excuse Name from school/work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Previous text message

Please allow previous text messages to be viewed as now, since the new update, we can no longer see previous texts unless we send a new one to the patient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Removing Tag automatically once a text message conversation has been marked complete

It would be very helpful to have the tag that we assign to a patient's text message conversation removed automatically at the end of each conversation because it won't always be the same TAG for that patient and it gets confusing to know whether something is really for a particular person or not

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available to all customers in the new Weave experience! Whenever a conversation is archived, all tags are removed automatically. You should have an email with more details on how to check out the new version of Weave, or you can click on the link below to learn more. We're SUPER excited for this new version of Weave - we've worked on this tirelessly for a long time and will be listening to your feedback as we move forward here!

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base