Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Fax "Document" Field Optional Instead of Required

In shadowing a med cosmetic customer, the front desk said that they have use cases where they only need to input information into the "Cover Sheet Memo" field and have no need to upload a document when sending a fax. They would like the "Documents" field to change from a required to an optional field in Fax.

Right now the office is simply uploading a blank PDF into the "Documents" field so they can proceed with the send.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Fax System

We are not really please with the fax system you offer, this system adds more work and does not make the flow faster. for our office we have to send medical documents which can easily go over the required data limit. and some case file have to be in only one transmissions due to having a Case ID number. our old system we would put all the papers in our fax machine type in the number and send. yours we have to scan the documents, save them to a file, open your fax system type in the number, add the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Fax Address Book

E-Fax: 1) Needs an address book for frequently used fax numbers; 2) Needs a fillable PDF for the fax cover sheet which pulls over the address book information into the fax and allows us to customize our coversheet for our offices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Fax Directory

FAX DIRECTORY

Why isn't there one? When we signed on there are assumed items which we don't even think twice to ask about - having a fax directory should be implied. PLEASE ADD ONE. THX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Download/Save faxes from app

For faxes, I was told by support that we have to go into the admin portal to be able to download/save as a PDF. It would be easier if we could do that within the app. But the download button does not seem to work. Not sure if something is wrong or if that functionality is not there. Seems weird to have the option to download from the app but it does not work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Address Book

It would be great if there was an option to have an address book for faxing! It would make things so much easier then communicating with other medical offices!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Saved Contacts for eFAx

On eFaxing:
    I would think that it would be beneficial if there was a way to save our most commonly saved fax numbers for providers or pharmacies. It would be a great time saver and a way to search through our Fax summary reports as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Programming Fax Numbers for Frequent Recipients/Senders

It would help to be able to program phone numbers that we frequently send or receive faxes from so we can tell who the fax is from just by looking at the list under "Received" faxes instead of having to preview the fax. We are a high volume office and send/receive many faxes each day. This would help us work sort through faxes more efficiently.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Weave Fax Directory

Hello, we just started using Weave at our office for our third day. Prior to using Weave, I would send numerous correspondence faxes directly through our EMR system. Since we ported our fax number to weave, I've been trying to find the best way to utilize the fax system of Weave. One thing that would definitely help me out is the ability to keep a Directory of Fax Numbers. With my previous fax setup, I was able to keep hundreds of contacts in my fax directory. All I had to do was type the first few letters of the provider's…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fax contact list

An address book for faxing would be fantastic. We send faxes often to the same numbers and having a contact list we could choose from would help speed us up in faxing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. block fax number

Idea,
    new feature , Block fax numbers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sending a Fax

Good afternoon! I would like to suggest a fix for a reoccurring problem; incoming telephone call interrupting the preparation of a new fax, i.e., if the telephone is answered while preparing a new fax, all of the information that has been typed into the fax will be lost and you have to start all over. Your consideration to this is very much appreciated!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Storing fax numbers

Please please add the ability to store fax numbers. We were able to do so on our previous program and it's a giant inconvenience not to be able to do so. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tag faxes

The ability to tag in office departments to incoming faxes instead of having all departments checking all faxes each day.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fax Options & Better Templates

1. When we fax through the app. Is there a way to put on the confirmation page the status of the fax like "successful" or "Failed" or "Busy", etc. Our customers need to know this information.
    2. When we print a confirmation, it will automatically print out the amount of faxes sent. Is there a way to only print by default the first page or have an option to text the customer the results?
    3. Is there a way to set up templates so we can send customers information that are not forms? We like to text our customers tracking info. We have…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deletion of junk e-mails

In speaking with Spencer today, there is no way to delete junk e-mails. It would be helpful to be able to delete them. Why archive them when you know they are junk you will never need or use?

Thank you,
    June clark

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tag Faxes to A Co-Worker

I like your new Tag feature in Messages, but can you also apply that to faxes? As it is now, the person checking faxes has to open up the fax, then send an inter-office text to the person who needs to handle it. If we could just assign it to the person, that would save a time-consuming step! Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. encrypted faxes

I would like our Fax to be encrypted when we send them out thru Weave. - for HIPAA compliance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Faxing problems

it would be great is we were able to send Faxes that are more than 25 MB because when we send medical records which can be anywhere from 10 sheets to 200 sheets of paper and that have to be grouped in one file because they have a notary stamp page with it.

it would be great if this system worked more in conjunction with WebPT for scheduling appointment reminders.

this system was suppose make office work easier but it has added a lot of steps compared to what we use to use especially in the faxing area. for example…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Problem with the fax timing

Hello , we have a problem that the date on the fax cover sheet is different than the date we actually send the fax. That happens frequently. Please check Fax no. 8448882823 sent from bedford location in May 29 , 9:30 PM and the date on the fax cover sheet is May 30. That cause us a lot of problems with the insurance companies .Please get back to us regarding this issue. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base