Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. New Patient Text/Communication

Adding ability to communicate with new patient, send appointment confirmation

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a technical limitation of how the PMS integration with Weave works - we require the patient record to be made in order to properly trigger appointment reminders based on the scheduled calendar event.

Best,

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

2. Yelp Reviews needed

Please incorporate Yelp reviews in the review section.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get rid of billing address for manual card entry

The new addition of requiring a full billing address makes processing manual card entries much less streamlined that previously. It seems like an unnecessary addition to a process that involved already asking multiple back to back questions.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you all for your feedback and concern.  This particular update was required as part of our effort to further increase the security of our Manual Card Entry Transactions.  While we do not have any plans to retract this update, we will continue to monitor and look into possible adjustments going forward.

Please note that you can use the Card On File feature to bypass this requirement, as long as you've used the payment method previously.

I really appreciate your feedback and ask that you please continue to provide your thoughts, suggestions, and concerns going forward.  Thank you.

4. Auto text response

Auto text response. This capability exists at other offices. DETAILS: Our current process is to have patients text us from their car that they have arrived. We would love to have an auto response text that simply says "We have received your text. One of our assistants will text you when it is time to come in ." It would be even better if we could have the option to edit the auto response so we could edit at times to say. "Thank you for your text. We are running X minutes behind. An assistant will text you when it…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. calendar view on desktop

to be able to view schedule as calendar on the desktop software like the mobile app it will be very helpful.
    thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Read receipt on text messages

When sending a text to patients via Weave, can there be a way to see if a text was received? I know with my phone (cellular, not Weave) there is a notification if a text message was Received/Read.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this isn't technically possible with texting. What you describe happening on your personal phone is something specific to iMessage or other closed-system messaging apps. Since we're sending a simple SMS text message, we don't get a read receipt back from the recipient. It's an inherent limitation with texting industry-wide.

Best,

Matt

Weave Product Management

7. opting back in to receiving text message invite

When a patient "Opts out" of text messaging- I would like to send a new invite to them if they request to start getting text messages again vs have them shoot us a text to start..we have a lot of older clients and they are not text savvy and I have gotten a few requests to start them up again if they failed an appointment because they choose not to receive messages not understanding they would no longer receive reminders. This option was available on an old reminder system we had and was very useful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Birthday wishes

We think it would be a good idea to have the option to personalize the birthday wishes for patients. For example, adding a better picture, maybe animated, to show patients we care a bit more about their special day ! Thank you !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don't have any plans to work on this anytime soon, so I'm closing out this idea for the time being. We have many other exciting features coming, and this one just won't be considered in the near-term!

9. Blinking Occupied Park Lines

If a call is on hold (or parked), a blinking light would help our doctors and staff know which parking spot to pick up and would be a visual reminder that a client is waiting for our help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. bluetooth headset with app

The app is an awesome idea and it's really great for lots of things. I have been making calls from home since last summer and I use your app almost everyday. I have a lot of feedback and would love to answer any questions you might have about the following (or anything else): When I call out, the connection often isn't great and then I use a wired headset with an extended microphone. The customers can usually hear me, but not always very well as the connection can be spotty. I also would LOVE to be able to use a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

wireless headsets can be used with the weave softphone, assuming the computer running the weave app will allow the connection. Bluetooth connections can also be used with Yealink T54W models. 

12. filter reviews

Ability to intercept/filter reviews through Weave, then send a request to pt to post original review to google. Gives ability to intercept a bad review. Revenuewell has this feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Problem with the fax timing

Hello , we have a problem that the date on the fax cover sheet is different than the date we actually send the fax. That happens frequently. Please check Fax no. 8448882823 sent from bedford location in May 29 , 9:30 PM and the date on the fax cover sheet is May 30. That cause us a lot of problems with the insurance companies .Please get back to us regarding this issue. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fixing the "floating" hold issue

We can have 6 to 8 calls at once.
    Our lines are labeled Hold 1 through Hold 8

We need calls to stay on the Hold line they are first parked at throughout the duration of a call.

Right now Mrs Smith could Call in for Dr R and be placed on hold 1 while reception looks for Dr R.

Assume 4 calls come in at the same time (Happens daily) and the receptionist looking for Dr R picks up hold 1 and tells the client to give her a few more minutes. That call can become Hold 4 Hold…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send to vmail button

We sometimes have an issue when the phone rings and we are speaking with a patient face to face. It's our contention that answering the phone in this situation can come across as rude. To combat this, we have shortened the ring time to 2 rings and then it goes to vmail and we call back later. But, having the phone only ring twice all the time means that we sometimes are unable to catch the calls, even when not in front of a patient. Not answering the call means lost revenue. I propose someone figure a way to send…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When a call comes on your deskphone, the screen offers the ability to reject the call, which will send the caller to voicemail. You can also silence the call if you want to silence the ringer, but you're not ready to send the call to vm just yet. 

16. Add an email notification when a text comes in after hours

We would like to add an email notification when a text is received after hours so that Weave does not have to be logged in at all times

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is what the Weave Mobile App can help with! Then you can manage your app notifications on your own device. If there's anything here I'm missing, please let me know!

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

17. Messaging with Practice Name and Logo

I recently was texting with another company and when I was texting with them it had their company name and logo as the contact. Is this a feature available or that could be implemented?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, this isn't possible for pure SMS messages. What you experienced was likely an iMessage experience which is a very different method of sending messages and has richer functionality. If Apple and Google ever agree on a common standard for instant messaging, then we can look into richer features like this idea.

Matt Schultz

Weave Product Management

18. Save the Date reminders- one per day only

Sometimes we schedule a single patient with 3 different providers for the same day. The save-the-date reminders will send out all 3 times for the same day and can be confusing for the patient. It would be great for them to only get one save-the-date per day (the earliest one). This is how the Auto-reminders work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unsubscribe for Curse Words

Can curse words be added to the "unsubscribe" list? I don't really want anyone getting automated messages from our office if they are going to curse us out via text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Fax "Document" Field Optional Instead of Required

In shadowing a med cosmetic customer, the front desk said that they have use cases where they only need to input information into the "Cover Sheet Memo" field and have no need to upload a document when sending a fax. They would like the "Documents" field to change from a required to an optional field in Fax.

Right now the office is simply uploading a blank PDF into the "Documents" field so they can proceed with the send.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?