Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto-populated Text While Submitting Forms

Good afternoon, after speaking with Weave customer support, our office realized that there is no easy way to create a new auto-populated text or e-mail message when creating a new form. For example, a photograph release form auto-populates a "Hi, NAME. We look forward to your upcoming visit", instead of something like "Hello, thank you for agreeing to use the photos on file." If there was a way to edit the text sent from the Weave desktop app through the create a form or create a packet settings, it would be extremely helpful. Thank you very much for looking into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Remove null from forms

Forms- it says "null" when a patient doesn't fill in a blank on our forms. Can it just stay blank and not say null?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Weave Feedback system is terrible

Here is feedback for your feedback system... Garbage. I have so many suggestions for Forms to help make them better for you but apparently I can't talk to an actual person to give feedback. WE NEED THESE FORMS TO WORK- if they do not, we need to switch companies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Logo removal from forms

The forms portal is not allowing me to remove the logo from branding setup. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Forms pdf importing

PDF of forms is not importing into Open Dental. Please fix this ASAP! What's the point of having these if they literally are not working?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

6. Forms integrating

why are the forms STILL not integrating properly with open dental? I was told this was going to happen LAST JUNE. Need med history and allergies to import.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Submit button at the top of forms at the end

Forms- when the patient gets done filling out forms, there should be a submit button at the top of the page as well as the bottom. A lot of patients are not scrolling to the bottom of the forms to click submit. This is cumbersome for most. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Forms link going to junk mail

When we email link from weave app for patient to fill out forms. The link is going to everyone's Junk folder, spam or getting flagged and not delivered. Can this be fixed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Download submitted forms properly

On the portal- it doesnt let you download the forms, it only lets you print them to retrieve the patients submitted form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. NP Form Packets

Having the ability to send out multiple forms in one text is great. However when we get them all back there are now just one file and we cannot piece out individual forms to place them in different areas of Dentrix. It would be nice if they could still be individual forms. I don't want to send 6 different texts just so I can keep the forms separate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. Issue with forms for multiple in one family

Forms for multiple or family. include patient name on the links so they know who they are filling the for out for. We have had two issues with this so far. the mom clicked one of the 5 links that were sent to her and put her sons information in on her link. it was a mini disaster trying to sort all that out. we were only able to do so in comparing xrays to get the charts corrected. this also happened to two new patients. also, if the forms could be put into the patients smart doc automatically that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Conditional Questions/Branching

Would be great if digital forms would allow for conditional branching or prompting (like if someone answers one question in a certain way, then an additional question/section would generate based on that answer.
    Example: "Are you allergic to anything? yes/no..." answering no would allow them to keep going through the form, while answering yes would trigger another question to appear/generate. ex "please type what you're allergic to". Google forms can do it. So was hoping you can too!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. Forms Dashboard

Request updates to the forms dashboard. Be able to delete sent forms not completed and archive completed forms. And hold more than 1000 forms.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

14. digital forms patient name changes

When patients fill out and submit digital forms, however they fill out their name on the forms automatically changes their name from our software. For example, patient's name in the our software is John Doe. but if patient types in Joseph Smith, then it will automatically erase John Doe from our software and puts in Joseph Smith, thus no longer we are able to locate the patient in our software. I understand that patients may make mistake when typing in their names or they may put in their nickname instead of full name, thus may create an error. I request…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. Form notifications

It would be great to get a notification when a Form has been completed.

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

287 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notifications for completed forms is an intriguing idea. We are early in discovery for this feature.

My name is Aaron Airmet; I’m the product manager for Forms. I would love to have a 30-minute video chat with you just to explore a few ideas around this feature. If you’re interested in meeting with me, please schedule a chat at a time that works for you using this link: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thank you!

16. Populate Primary Fields in Forms with Existing Data

Please let the primary field fields be populated with data that is already in a patient's file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. RED color for selected/changed entries

Digital Forms Patient Selected/Changes - It would be nice, after the patient has completed a form and the employee is checking the form, that if anything was selected or changed by the patient it shows up in red. A bold color will draw the eye and changes can be detected faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mark forms as completed by employee

Digital Forms Dashboard - there needs to be a way to identify between unseen and seen completed forms. Maybe a check box we can mark when we have either verified the patient info or downloaded the PDF's (since we do not have an integrated system to automatically update changes to info)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Organizing Weave Forms

This is in regards to the Weave Forms. I wish that the list of sent forms was more organized. Being able to sort alphabetically by patient name or even status would be more helpful. Being able to check off a patient after staff reviews the forms and put them into another location would be fantastic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Updated Wellness form

Wellness form is very out dated. Needs to have updated guidelines for travel, vaccination etc. Canadian Guidelines need to be added. Clients should be able to update there own wellness form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base