Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. digital forms patient name changes

When patients fill out and submit digital forms, however they fill out their name on the forms automatically changes their name from our software. For example, patient's name in the our software is John Doe. but if patient types in Joseph Smith, then it will automatically erase John Doe from our software and puts in Joseph Smith, thus no longer we are able to locate the patient in our software. I understand that patients may make mistake when typing in their names or they may put in their nickname instead of full name, thus may create an error. I request…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Form notifications

It would be great to get a notification when a Form has been completed.

500 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    286 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notifications for completed forms is an intriguing idea. We are early in discovery for this feature.

My name is Aaron Airmet; I’m the product manager for Forms. I would love to have a 30-minute video chat with you just to explore a few ideas around this feature. If you’re interested in meeting with me, please schedule a chat at a time that works for you using this link: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thank you!

3. Populate Primary Fields in Forms with Existing Data

Please let the primary field fields be populated with data that is already in a patient's file.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. RED color for selected/changed entries

Digital Forms Patient Selected/Changes - It would be nice, after the patient has completed a form and the employee is checking the form, that if anything was selected or changed by the patient it shows up in red. A bold color will draw the eye and changes can be detected faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mark forms as completed by employee

Digital Forms Dashboard - there needs to be a way to identify between unseen and seen completed forms. Maybe a check box we can mark when we have either verified the patient info or downloaded the PDF's (since we do not have an integrated system to automatically update changes to info)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Organizing Weave Forms

This is in regards to the Weave Forms. I wish that the list of sent forms was more organized. Being able to sort alphabetically by patient name or even status would be more helpful. Being able to check off a patient after staff reviews the forms and put them into another location would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Updated Wellness form

Wellness form is very out dated. Needs to have updated guidelines for travel, vaccination etc. Canadian Guidelines need to be added. Clients should be able to update there own wellness form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Standard primary fields for Physical therapy vertical

Level of pain; Number of pain sites; Impact on quality of life, duration of symptoms; occupational markers; behavioral markets.
    Customer wants to do clinical studies on this data gathered from forms; could forms provide standardized primary fields that a customer could draw on to make their own reports?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Create your own customized message when sending forms

Please add an option for a way to edit the auto-populated message when sending a form, either via email or text. Thank you! Megan @ Family Dentistry of St Peters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. intergrate medical history into forms on Eaglesoft

Please intergrate patient forms of Medical history into Eaglesoft's Medical History just like Patient update! This would be amazing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Forms Status

Hello - We would love to have a third "Status" option on our forms dashboard. Currently the only statuses are completed and not completed. We have no way of knowing if a patient has viewed the form or has attempted to complete it. It would be very helpful to know if the link and form has been opened/viewed. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Weave forms packets

Our Weave Digital form packets are coming back as individual notices on our dashboard but everyone form in the packet is in each notification on the dashborad. Our packet has 6 forms in it, so we are getting 36 forms for the 6 forms. If we don't send a packet then the patient get 6 text messages to fill out each individual form. This has to be fixed STAT! also we HAVE to be able to delete that forms we've downloaded on the dasboard so we know it been taken care of. HELP PLEASE!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Weave Forms - Not a happy client

Weave Forms ---- I would like to let you know that we are recent clients to the weave forms. We are NOT impressed. We are having little to NO feed back on the forms. And when look into the forms section to your website there is little data available so I can research the issues. I have contact weave a few times and spoke to representatives about this issue... and NO one got back to me. I have noticed the names now appearing but other issues were not being addressed, and again no calls back. So now I have noticed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. forms

As far as the forms go, it would be great if the editor had control of the spacing as the documentation is very choppy and spacey. Also, if you can find a way that customers can logo their forms in specific places not just centered at the top of the document in font 48 size. A way to make them prettier and more eye catching would be ideal. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Highlighting YES answers

We have been using mConsent since January- switching to Weave. Once the patient selected YES to any answer on the form it would highlight that in red.
    Can Weave make yes answers RED? Not necessarily the "reason" for the yes, just the response.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Weave Forms Fixes Needed

Hi Weave Team,

Our office recently onboarded Weave Forms and we are hoping to have some suggestions be implemented. One feature we'd really like to see is a section at the bottom of the forms for our patients to manually sign a signature. Currently we are informed that only the electronic typed signature is possible. Another feature that we are requesting is the ability to hide certain sections until the form is completed. Ex. The section for the Dr's signature at the bottom so the patient doesn't accidentally fill this out also. Please let us know if these would be…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Forms need to be able to be edited

The forms you made for our office are too spaced out and the text is too big. This cannot be changed or edited even by support. We will be cancelling this service due to this inconvenience

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. bulk send option for forms

Gotta make it easier to send out forms. There needs to be an option to send out forms in bulk and not one at a time. The reason for us to sign up for forms was to make out lives easier not more difficult.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Online Forms / Caller ID

Is there a way to be more in control of our forms that we send out? We send them multiple links so they get created in the back end so quickly and it’s becoming difficult to manage. Sometimes people will fill out the older link and we have to sort through pages and pages of forms. If they are completed or they are no longer going to be filling it out, it would be nice to be able to delete them.

Also how does Weave decide who to pick for the caller ID. For example I am the mother of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Texted forms

FORMS:

1. If the question is not a requirement, when it's submitted leave on the form and not blank.

2. For any answer under medical history marked "yes" make it to where it turns red and stands out.

3. Make it to where we have the ability to delete forms.
    4. Have the ability once accepted to import straight into the document center on dentrix and auto fill in the patients chart.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base