Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Fax "Document" Field Optional Instead of Required

In shadowing a med cosmetic customer, the front desk said that they have use cases where they only need to input information into the "Cover Sheet Memo" field and have no need to upload a document when sending a fax. They would like the "Documents" field to change from a required to an optional field in Fax.

Right now the office is simply uploading a blank PDF into the "Documents" field so they can proceed with the send.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Better Fax System

We are not really please with the fax system you offer, this system adds more work and does not make the flow faster. for our office we have to send medical documents which can easily go over the required data limit. and some case file have to be in only one transmissions due to having a Case ID number. our old system we would put all the papers in our fax machine type in the number and send. yours we have to scan the documents, save them to a file, open your fax system type in the number, add the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Download/Save faxes from app

For faxes, I was told by support that we have to go into the admin portal to be able to download/save as a PDF. It would be easier if we could do that within the app. But the download button does not seem to work. Not sure if something is wrong or if that functionality is not there. Seems weird to have the option to download from the app but it does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sending a Fax

Good afternoon! I would like to suggest a fix for a reoccurring problem; incoming telephone call interrupting the preparation of a new fax, i.e., if the telephone is answered while preparing a new fax, all of the information that has been typed into the fax will be lost and you have to start all over. Your consideration to this is very much appreciated!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fax Options & Better Templates

1. When we fax through the app. Is there a way to put on the confirmation page the status of the fax like "successful" or "Failed" or "Busy", etc. Our customers need to know this information.
    2. When we print a confirmation, it will automatically print out the amount of faxes sent. Is there a way to only print by default the first page or have an option to text the customer the results?
    3. Is there a way to set up templates so we can send customers information that are not forms? We like to text our customers tracking info. We have…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tag Faxes to A Co-Worker

I like your new Tag feature in Messages, but can you also apply that to faxes? As it is now, the person checking faxes has to open up the fax, then send an inter-office text to the person who needs to handle it. If we could just assign it to the person, that would save a time-consuming step! Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Faxing problems

it would be great is we were able to send Faxes that are more than 25 MB because when we send medical records which can be anywhere from 10 sheets to 200 sheets of paper and that have to be grouped in one file because they have a notary stamp page with it.

it would be great if this system worked more in conjunction with WebPT for scheduling appointment reminders.

this system was suppose make office work easier but it has added a lot of steps compared to what we use to use especially in the faxing area. for example…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Problem with the fax timing

Hello , we have a problem that the date on the fax cover sheet is different than the date we actually send the fax. That happens frequently. Please check Fax no. 8448882823 sent from bedford location in May 29 , 9:30 PM and the date on the fax cover sheet is May 30. That cause us a lot of problems with the insurance companies .Please get back to us regarding this issue. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. State the fax size limit in Weave more clearly

In the fax section of Weave, it should say before anyone tries to drag and drop a pdf, jpeg, or png that the file limit is 25mg. Also, if someone tries to drag a pdf, jpeg, or png that is over 25mg, they should receive an error message that their file is too big.

This would've saved me time that I wouldn't have spent talking with support about why I couldn't fax a pdf. I compressed the pdf to around 12mg, and then it worked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Forward Incoming Faxes to Email

Please allow for the ability to have incoming faxes received, to auto forward to an email account we can designate?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Delete option for incoming faxes

Please make an option to delete a fax instead of only allowing archiving. 95% of our incoming faxes are junk and we do not want to keep them in an archive!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fax Confirmation Page

Hello,

I would like to request a fax confirmation page that we can view the date, time and status of the fax. A screenshot of the first page of the fax on this confirmation page would be helpful as well.
    As a medical provider we are constantly sending faxes to insurance companies. If they happen to not receive it when have to send proof to them that it was sent timely in order to get the authorization & our claims paid. This is very essential for our line of business. Thank you.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fax directory

When I send a fax, it would be convenient if Weave saved a directory of fax #'s -- a list of the Business / Name & Fax #'s to whom we frequently sent faxes. This way, I wouldn't have have my paper list to look-up & manually type the fax # each time...

248 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

145 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fax cover sheet - missing HIPAA notice

Yikes - just realized the Fax Cover Sheet does not contain the federally-mandated HIPAA privacy language that all offices are required to have on any faxed document transmitting protected health information (PHI). This is a major liability and oversight on your part.

https://concord.net/hipaa-compliant-fax-cover-sheet/

Whether you’re new to the world of HIPAA fax regulations, or you’ve just never thought about this question, remembering to always include a cover sheet is easier if you’re aware of how important this step is. Simply put, there are three primary reasons why a cover sheet is important for HIPAA compliant faxing:

Protecting the fax document
    22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. print to fax/ word document to fax

We would like to see changes to the fax feature. Please add a contact list so we can quickly pull up the common fax numbers we use. Also, it would be helpful to use a print to weave fax feature so that we can finish a document and then it will pull up in weave fax to send. Or at least be able to send word documents instead of having to convert them to PDF.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base