Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. same day notifications if appt is cancelled

We have noticed that if a patient cancels an appointment on the same day that they still receive text notifications as if they are still scheduled. This is very confusing for the patient.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. sublist to a quickfill list

a list for prophy
    a list for fillings
    a list for crown
    a list for dentures
    a list for implants and so on

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Schedule tab messaging

Hello! When using the scheduling tab to edit and send out a group text for a specific day, it did not update the date as it should have. I selected to add in the patient's first name and the date and time. However, it sent out the current date on every text. When i save my template, it shows the date as "[date time]" or whatever it says when you select it. When i returned to my template to see what had happened with sending out the wrong dates to every patient, it showed that it had changed that [date…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Patient online appointment booking

I would really like to have patients be able to make their own appointment online directly into the calendar on my EHR. Patients do not like appointment request and those create additional work for my staff. We need our patients to be able to lock in their appointment at any time day or night without us needing to approve it.

Additionally when making appointment if we can have patients enter their insurance information in some text fields and have those fields be required in order to get the appointment that could cut down on a lot of staff phone time.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Crystal PM scheduler!

Hello! Would really like to be able to use Web Assist and Online Scheduler. Was told Crystal PM would be fully integrated and I would have no problems when I signed on with Weave. =( We shouldn't have to pay another company to do our scheduling when that's one of the reasons we went through Weave. Please help!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pt Schedule requests customization

Regarding online patient requests: It would be great to be able to customize the information that is asked of the patient at the time they are requesting an appointment. Currently they are only asked to enter name and phone number. In our officemate system we cannot create a new pt profile with only that information. We must have at least date of birth in addition to the rest. So what happens is we have a request but we cannot create a profile until we call them for date of birth so therefore we cannot put them in an appointment spot.…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alternate Weekends

Being able to set a schedule on Saturdays for our offices. One office is open on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month and another office is open the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mailings

We have had several older patients that don't text or email. It would be nice to have a card mailed to those patients. We had an older patient tell us that we are being discriminatory toward them due to their age and we are not contacting them. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. online scheduling

Weave is connected with our Website so that patients can request appointments. It's becoming a nightmare that unfortunately, I don't know who to connect with to get it rectified. It seems to be showing days that we're closed as well as times that are not available at all and we're having to deal with angry patients. I'd love to get some help on this issue but I have no idea who to talk to since you don't give phone numbers. Help please?
    Thank you! Rebecca

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Task list

Make a task list for the day for the patients that are on the schedule that day. Things to do such as - which family members are due for recall, pts birthday, balance due, missing ph # or missing email, missing address

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scheduling-make/change appointments

It would be beneficial to me and my office if we were able to schedule/cancel/change appointments through the Weave app.
    Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Appointment reminders

Be able to dictate different text messages for different types of appointments. Ex: surgery appointments will have information regarding fasting protocols, but regular appointments will not.
    Be able to turn off automatic text messaging for appointment confirmations for types of appointments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. updating appointment status

Is it possible when a patient arrives for their appointment and they text that they are here, or H or Here the appointment status in dentix can change to yellow?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quick fill needs

I just got the training on Quick fill list, I have a suggestion regarding this, when you have multiple providers and length of time frames for treatments this really doesn't work. If there was a way to put which room and time units needed it would help tremendously. It would pull the correct info on openings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Schedule Request Icon on Mobile App

We need a Request icon on the mobile app like there is on the Desktop app. If a patient schedules an appointment on our website widget, we get a notification on the desktop. However, if it is during the weekend or we are away from the office, we miss the schedule request because it does not show up on the mobile app and we lose the patient because they have already found someone else who answered before we could. PLEASE include the Request Icon on the mobile app so we can answer potential patients quickly. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Officemate Web Assistant Integration

Hi there, this feedback is regarding the integration between Officemate PMS and Weave Web Assistant. First off, thank you very much for integrating these two softwares. The syncing is very helpful, greatly appreciate it! The only issue our office is running into is sometimes some of the blocks on our Officemate schedule still shows up as available on the Weave scheduler. On Officemate, we usually just block times off with "Non-patient appointments." Do we have to change our schedule blocking to schedule exceptions or something similar to that? Or is there a way for Weave to read the Non-patient appointments…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto Confirming

maybe if the message is more than a few words its better to not confirm. It is better to not confirm than to confirm wrong because then I am at least reminded to check the messages. Its also a better surprise to see that I don't have to call when I thought I did, rather than getting yelled at because I assumed it was confirmed and then they don't show up. Thank you for all your help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Online scheduling

I wanted to suggest to have the online scheduling time options be sync up with dentrix so that is recognizes apts that are scheduled on only offer what is available as opposed to depending on the patient selecting 3 available times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Communication and Online Scheduling

Our office recently purchased the Web Assistant program in hopes of helping our scheduling load. Initially, we were told that our practice management software, Officemate, would be fully integrated with Weave. However, we were not told until after we signed up with Web Assistant that Officemate could not integrate with the online scheduling system. This miscommunication created a big scheduling hurdle for our office. A great feature to include for offices that cannot integrate their PMS would be to allow customization of schedule availability for different practitioners. Since our doctors have different schedules, it is important to distinguish that and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Linking profile with Open Dental

It would be very helpful to have the option of linking our patient profile from Weave to our patient profile of Open Dental. This was a feature that was on the app about 4 years ago (according to one of our hygienists) that used with Weave and Dentrix. Please consider this feature as an option. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base