Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Call patients straight from the Schedule

When you click on the more information button for a patient (indicated as a white i in a blue circle at the top of the schedule), it gives you a quick window with a lot of information. It also presents phone numbers and email addresses as hyperlinks to a service called the Telephony Dialer. It would be so helpful if that link could sync with Weave and automatically pull up the patient or call the phone number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Constant Technical Issues

Is anyone else experiencing tons of technical issues with Weave? We've been extremely disappointed in the platform since we first signed up (in September 2021). Our calls drop, the speakerphone app doesn't work, we experience constant technical issues with the phone function on the mobile app, the app will freeze and then quit, among other things. We've been told there's a "bug" in the app, and that the software development team is working on it. That's great, but we've seen absolutely no improvement since we first spoke with customer support over two months ago. Small issues have popped up since…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Syncing incoming mobile calls with office hours

Is there a way to set up incoming mobile calls as you set up Office hours or sync it with the office hours? That way, calls only come in on the mobile app during business hours ONLY

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Less Outages

Hello,
    My name is Michael. I work at Best Friends Animal Hospital. I was hoping if there is any way to have better connections or a stronger program where it doesn't have an outage so often. I feel like this company has many issues with technical issues. Also if there is any way if when we process a refund from a transaction that a few days ago, if the refund can show on the day it was submitted in the portal so it doesn't mess up our book keeping. Thank You.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. pop up phone calls

It would be nice if we are able to adjust where the pop up notifications is on the screen. Having it in the upper right hand corner is not ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

6. Call waiting time notification

Please work really hard at getting a "queue viewer" type of set up where you can view how long a patient/ customer is on hold for or what your wait times look like. This is a very important phone feature and a must have for busy offices, like ours. Not having this feature has really been difficult and we have only been with Weave for a full day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Call Pop Length

I love the call pop feature but it does not stay up long enough. It disappears after answering the call. I would like to see it stay up during the call for at least 10 seconds, which will give my team time to run the account of phone number and pull up the client info for a better interaction with the client

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Need to be able to delete call recordings!

Admin should be able to delete individual (or all) call recordings from the portal. There could be a double security check to allow this. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Time changes

The phones should default to the time change in the area the phones are being used. We are in Pacific time. The phones are always looped in on Mountain time. They don't update to Pacific time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Showing What Extensions that calls were for

Hello 2 things:

1 - when someone is calling in, and weave notifies us on the computer, or in the call log in the dashboard- it would be super helpful to know what extensions the pt was calling for. People are leaving voicemails on extension 2 (for optical) but the front is seeing a missed call and they calling back, but the pt already left a VM on the optical phone, so then the optical is calling the pt back later. It's not clear enough what extension the call was meant for. And the call log shows all the calls,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Landlines

A good feature to have is having the home number to be called to confirm appointment and any eyeware. A lot of the elderly don't have cell phones or only have a flip phone and for me to go through patients without a cell phone to call them is a waste of time. Thank you, Joanne Keller

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Speed dial list for insurance companies/referring doctors

I would love to have a speed dial list. I call the same insurance companies all day long so it would be nice to be able to just click the insurance company's name and have the phone dial out. It would also be very helpful to have it for our referring dentists since we're contacting the same offices often.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More automation on your weave app

9/22/21 When a phone number calls us 1-we would like the option to add it onto the weave new patient list and 2-we would like the option to automatically block this number on your weave app if we would like to Reason: Takes too much time having to reenter phone numbers and to go on your website link to do this. This should be automated in your weave app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Emergency / After Hours calls & texts

Would love if there was a great system within Weave for emergency calls/texts. Right now on our voicemail we direct patients with emergencies to call a separate number which is managed by google voice. But it would be great if there was an internal system within Weave that would manage after-hours calls and texts which can then be sorted and prioritized according to urgency at nights and weekends for the doctor or on-call staff to review without having to sort through everything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toggle between Two extension lines

I would like to be able to toggle between extension lines through the iphone app. See the general and also another line to be able to get messages and voicemails instead of going through the dialing 9000, ext.line, pw,.

It would also be nice to be able to control everything from the iphone app instead of having to log into the portal online.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get rid of phone not connected pop up

We do not use your phone system, but everyday we get a pop up across the top saying Weave cannot connect to our phone. If you could make this stop it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Voicemail Override Scheduling

Please add a feature to schedule Voicemail Override. For example, the office is typically closed Saturday and Sunday but open Monday 8:00-5:00. If we want to change the phone greeting for a Monday holiday (but not over the weekend) someone has to log in to Weave on Monday morning and set VMO and then remove it at end of day. Please allow this to be scheduled in advance so that staff do not have to deal with it on the holiday. Also, it would be nice if we were able to set an end time for VMO when setting/scheduling. For…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. AUTO PHONE CALLS

Automated phone calls for recall and appointment reminders.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Transfer calls from mobile app

Please add the ability to transfer a call to a phone extension from the Weave mobile app. Also the ability to park a call with the mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update the app to actually work in emergency closure situations, I want to be able to save and use my recorded message when away

Hello! Currently on the phone, I first spoke to Christian for about 30 mins and he attempted to assist me with the template "FSA Dental" I need to have one word added to the the sentence Unfortunately, these contributions expire at the end of the year. What you might not know is that you can FSA dollars to cover any dental treatment that treats or prevents a dental disease. If you could please add the word "use" FSA dollars... Previously the template glitched and did not update the our PRACTICE NAME, it stated (Your office name here) There seems to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base