Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1144 results found

1. Stay logged into app

The app (desktop and mobile) automatically logs users off. PLEASE make a way where we stay logged in so we don't have to keep logging in throughout the day to check messages. We don't have time to keep logging in!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Download Communication Data

We need to be able to download this patient communication in some form into our system. As a zip file, or something like that. If Weave ever goes out of business, or we switch providers, we lose all of this vital communication between us and our patients. This is actually a critical update that needs to happen ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Data Sync  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. disappointment

There are several things, starting with the fact the weave does not intergrade with eaglesoft the way we were led to believe. The payments through weave do not post to eaglesoft, you can not do treatment plan signing through weave. The Forms are all together instead of separate. There's no notifications if a patient answers yes to a covid question or if a patient has new insurance I have to just go looking into everyone's forms. I really hope that these things are in the works. I feel like we were told what we wanted to hear to get our…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text to pay by past due days catagories.

Weave should be able to identify invoices by a past due range and send out text to pay links to a group instead of having to manually sending them all. It should have like a 60-90 day range a 91-120 and a 120+ or something when you select that range it would populate a text to pay for each that can receive text message and send them out as a mass amount.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Weave Portal - Safari Compatibility

The new Weave Portal does not work on Safari anymore, and we cannot access the old portal either. Can we please update the portal so that it is compatible with Safari? Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. widget improvements

I just posted some requests for the widget for the Brentwood office, the sam would apply for the Alameda office:
    a. add email to the widget
    b. integration of info upload to Nextech registration to reduce time and recontact to auto-populate the Nextech registration to allow immediately scheduling on Nextech

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. widget improvements

Hello, 2 Requests:
    a. please add email address to the widget when it opens in addition to notes

b. it would be really helpful to further integration with Nextech so that the name, telephone number and email address upload auto-register into Nextech so that the front office can simply choose the name and then fill to appointment on Nextech with the patient rather than have to create a new registration form which does not have the minimum information to be saved

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the combination of several different "topic" messages for on hold....And have it pick up where left off for that call.

Allow us to combine many different “topic clips” together so I can change the messages or the order of messages anytime I want. For example: I want a message about boarding, one about grooming, one that says happy holidays, one that says summer tips or winter tips, one about the importance of dental cleanings……etc, etc. I would like to piece together (customize) my series of what plays so I can easily change to what is pertinent at that time. ALSO…make the messages start from where it left off for that particular call every time you place a client on hold.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Payout report with specifics all on one page like Care Credit and others do

Offer a payout report that is searchable by date ranges that shows: Date / Income / Refunds / Fees / Payout with totals at the bottom for that date range. Every month I have to pull up the report by payout date range which is fine but then I have to go into each payout individually to see the specifics. It is very time consuming when I’m trying to balance my checkbook every month. To see all the information on one page and already totaled would be very helpful. I have been told for 3 years you are working on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need to be able to send theses out ASAP

We have two complaints/issues with Weave. The first one being how quickly the software updates. We have to wait 24 hours for it to show up on the calendar. I live by a schedule so this is frustrating. Second is not being able to send forms to someone asap. Sometimes we get same day or next day appointments and it takes 24 hours for us to be able to send these out. We should be able to hit a button to send now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Text Messages

We have been Weave users for about 2 years. We have been happy with the product up until lately. Previously, in the text feature, we could search any patient to send a text. Now, it is much more difficult to find patients to send a text. WE HATE THIS CHANGE YOU HAVE MADE! When putting in a payment, we still can bring up any patient. Please change the texts back to how it was. We love the text feature to communicate with patients. It has become MUCH LESS user friendly to use. Thank you for your consideration. Jana

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quick Fill

When someone is on the "sooner if available" list in Eaglesoft it would be great if they would automatically merge onto the Quick Fill list on Weave. Thanks : )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. open VM and SMS indicator icon

I've spoken to a few people on the weave team about this but feel its a really easily implemented feature. When a client calls they automatically receive a text message if we miss them. Many times a client will leave a VM and then also reply to the text, and in some cases these are at different times but before we have opened for the next day to review them.

If my reception team starts at different points one may call and respond to the VM without the info from the text, and some may send a text without the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Custom Confirmation Page for the Online Scheduler

When running ad campaigns, we'd like a custom confirmation page (URL) after the prospect fills out the form or text on the online scheduler. This will give us better conversion data for our campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Issues with Notifications

We are small practice and use Revolution EHR--this isn't an idea so much as it is a complaint. Whenever we click "received" it sometimes will not notify the patient by text that their glasses are ready. It's very annoying. It's just me in our optical and I don't have time to go back and make sure that all the "Received" orders have been notified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Forms/ Admin Portal/ Call Records

When sending forms to under aged patients, the form defaults to the parent or guardian, making the name on the form and the name that comes up on the dashboard incorrect.

Also, the patient search bar within the Weave app no longer automatically searches while typing. The need to stop and click the search button is inconvenient and slows the process down. Please return to the old search feature.

Also, within the Admin portal, Call Records are no longer displayed to scrub through. Every call must be downloaded in order to have any interaction with them. This is again a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto Welcome Text & Email

Is there a way to have an auto welcome text and email go out to a client when a new profile has been created on weave?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Actionable Tab for Missed Calls

The Dr. wants our system to be able to track missed calls and whether staff has responded to them. Something like the Actionable tab, but for missed calls. He has 5 locations and when New Patients call in, if they are missed, then that patient will not call back but seek out a new business for their dental hygiene needs. The Dr. wants to be able to have staff call out and mark missed calls as "called out" or "completed" to show that the missed call was taken care of and eliminates multiple staff calling out on those missed calls…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We would like for our confirmations to say the day of the week as well as the actual date. example: Wednesday February 9, 2023 at 2:00pm

We would like our confirmations to include the day of the week as well as the date of the appointment. For example.....We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday February 9, 2023 at 2:00pm. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I wanted to reach out and suggest Weave incorporate a "save the date" appointment reminder for Curve users. I was told that

I wanted to reach out and suggest Weave incorporate a "save the date" appointment reminder for Curve users. I was told that Curve is the reason that Weave does not offer that option. However, we have used Solution Reach and Lighthouse with Curve and both of those offered an immediate appointment reminder when an appointment was made. So if it works with those 2 softwares and Curve it seems plausible it would work with Weave.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base