Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Form notifications

It would be great to get a notification when a Form has been completed.

500 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    286 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notifications for completed forms is an intriguing idea. We are early in discovery for this feature.

My name is Aaron Airmet; I’m the product manager for Forms. I would love to have a 30-minute video chat with you just to explore a few ideas around this feature. If you’re interested in meeting with me, please schedule a chat at a time that works for you using this link: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thank you!

2. Want Old Text Actionable Format

Why did you change the text format??!!!!!! This is terrible. Every single text is marked actionable. They do not all require action, some of them WE (or the automated system) sent! Plus, now I cannot search only for the ones that are unread.

We have a small office and have no need to "assign" staff members to deal with certain messages. Please make this new format optional. I much prefer the old format.

108 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    83 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve Faxes

So, it would be helpful if you could create a way to easily search faxes by name of office or location instead of having to insert a phone number each time. It would also be a great help to be able to put in contact names and phone numbers directly in the app or on the desktop, particularly for phone use.

178 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    70 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Templates

I would like to be able to customize the "custom" templates. I would like to change the names to fit the messages, as well as the option to add more templates.

108 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mark forms as completed by employee

Digital Forms Dashboard - there needs to be a way to identify between unseen and seen completed forms. Maybe a check box we can mark when we have either verified the patient info or downloaded the PDF's (since we do not have an integrated system to automatically update changes to info)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fax directory

When I send a fax, it would be convenient if Weave saved a directory of fax #'s -- a list of the Business / Name & Fax #'s to whom we frequently sent faxes. This way, I wouldn't have have my paper list to look-up & manually type the fax # each time...

192 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    55 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Resize Weave desktop app

Is there anyway to expand the weave desktop app? My staff and I, especially the front office users, would love and appreciate being able to make the app fit to the screen size of our monitors.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Chat Sound Notification

PLEASE we need sound notifications for text and especially chat! When we are busy working, in our software up front, or in with a patient, we have no idea that the pop-ups are there! This in an incredible source of frustration for us & for many other offices that we have talked to

112 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  29 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export Phone Analytics

Export CSV file & PDF of Phone Analytics for record keeping & productivity reports. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

10. Recognize Two Mobile Numbers

It would be helpful if Weave would recognize two mobile numbers on an account. For example, I work at a vet clinic so our patients are cats or dogs - most accounts have two mobile numbers, one for the pet-dad and one for the pet-mom. If pet-mom drops off (and her number is the primary number), but wants us to contact pet-dad (secondary number) when we are done with the appointment, Weave only recognizes the primary number on the account and we are unable to text the secondary number from our desktop. The solution right now would be to create…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Payments

When a patient calls to pay their bill over the phone, is there a way to add a button or link we can click to take us to Payments? It's a lot of extra clicking to go from the screen that is there when the person calls to generating the Payments screen.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Integration with EHR

I have been using Weave for many years now but it does not integrate with my EHR, My Vision Express. I was told initially that Weave was working on getting integrated but it has not happened. Can you please work on getting integrated with My Vision Express?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Visual Voicemail

Visual Voicemail... a transcription for voicemails so you don't need to listen to them. This is in many cell phone carriers and other services. It's the one feature we are losing by switching to Weave.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. pop up phone calls

It would be nice if we are able to adjust where the pop up notifications is on the screen. Having it in the upper right hand corner is not ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. ENABLE MANUAL TEXTS EVEN IF PHONE # IS IN HOME PHONE SLOT

We like to put patient's cell phone numbers in the Home Phone field when they don't want to receive automated texts. We have always had the ability to send a "manual text" by typing in the phone number in Weave, however. Now that you changed it to give a "this is not a mobile phone " message, we are UNABLE to send any manual texts unless the phone number is in the home phone slot. A simple fix would be to have the message pop up, for a warning, but not actually disable you from sending. Please fix.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Populate Primary Fields in Forms with Existing Data

Please let the primary field fields be populated with data that is already in a patient's file.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. Text window needs to stay open when phone rings

When we are texting a patient/replying to their message and the phone rings, the message we were writing goes away and the incoming call overrides the text. This is really, really annoying!! We have had patients start calling us because we didn't respond to the text fast enough because the window disappeared and we had to start all over again. The text window needs to remain open and not be effected by incoming calls or messages!!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. EDIT TITLE OF MESSAGING TEMPLATES

These are the default templates for messaging:
    ✓ Cancel Appointments
    ✓ Curbside Waiting Room
    ✓ Custom Message 1
    ✓ Custom Message 2
    ✓ Wellness Form
    Currently you can’t edit the title of your templates -
    It would be very helpful to be able to EDIT THE TITLE OF THE MESSAGING DEFAULT TEMPLATES.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fax Confirmation Page

Hello,

I would like to request a fax confirmation page that we can view the date, time and status of the fax. A screenshot of the first page of the fax on this confirmation page would be helpful as well.
    As a medical provider we are constantly sending faxes to insurance companies. If they happen to not receive it when have to send proof to them that it was sent timely in order to get the authorization & our claims paid. This is very essential for our line of business. Thank you.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Reviews

If our patient no-shows their appointment, they are still receiving the REVIEW YOUR APPOINTMENT text from Weave. I was told from support you must mark them canceled or rescheduled an hour before the appointment to not receive this text. How could we do that an hour before? It makes our office look incompetent to ask for a review when they didn't make their appointment.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base