Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Form notifications

It would be great to get a notification when a Form has been completed.

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

287 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notifications for completed forms is an intriguing idea. We are early in discovery for this feature.

My name is Aaron Airmet; I’m the product manager for Forms. I would love to have a 30-minute video chat with you just to explore a few ideas around this feature. If you’re interested in meeting with me, please schedule a chat at a time that works for you using this link: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thank you!

2. Templates

I would like to be able to customize the "custom" templates. I would like to change the names to fit the messages, as well as the option to add more templates.

176 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

90 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mark forms as completed by employee

Digital Forms Dashboard - there needs to be a way to identify between unseen and seen completed forms. Maybe a check box we can mark when we have either verified the patient info or downloaded the PDF's (since we do not have an integrated system to automatically update changes to info)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Texting Multiple Numbers

When texting clients, we need to be able to chose or message multiple numbers from their account to reach all members of the family.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fax directory

When I send a fax, it would be convenient if Weave saved a directory of fax #'s -- a list of the Business / Name & Fax #'s to whom we frequently sent faxes. This way, I wouldn't have have my paper list to look-up & manually type the fax # each time...

248 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

145 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Block Number SMS

We have been receiving a spam text from an odd number every day at the same time for awhile, and we would like to suggest giving us the ability to block a number. Or if it would be possible for your system to filter out spam, that would be wonderful

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get rid of billing address for manual card entry

The new addition of requiring a full billing address makes processing manual card entries much less streamlined that previously. It seems like an unnecessary addition to a process that involved already asking multiple back to back questions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Resize Weave desktop app

Is there anyway to expand the weave desktop app? My staff and I, especially the front office users, would love and appreciate being able to make the app fit to the screen size of our monitors.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable Manual Texting for Home Number

We like to put patient's cell phone numbers in the Home Phone field when they don't want to receive automated texts. We have always had the ability to send a "manual text" by typing in the phone number in Weave, however. Now that you changed it to give a "this is not a mobile phone " message, we are UNABLE to send any manual texts unless the phone number is in the home phone slot. A simple fix would be to have the message pop up, for a warning, but not actually disable you from sending. Please fix.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Export Text Conversations

A way to export a whole text conversation would be great! For our business, sometimes we need to provide these to the court, and having a simple way to compile and save a conversation would save SO much time and energy.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sound Notifications

PLEASE we need sound notifications for text and especially chat! When we are busy working, in our software up front, or in with a patient, we have no idea that the pop-ups are there! This in an incredible source of frustration for us & for many other offices that we have talked to

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  37 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export Phone Analytics

Export CSV file & PDF of Phone Analytics for record keeping & productivity reports. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

14. Separate notes for patients profile so they do not show up on every member of their families profile as well. Make it individual to the pat

When you go to add notes to a patient’s profile, it adds the note to everyone in their family. This makes it impossible to leave a personal note for each member of the family. When a note appears for everyone in the family it becomes very confusing to reference their personal notes about what you spoke about last time or personal details about the person. An example would be where they work, where they go to school, their interests. If it is not individualized he gets confusing when family members all come in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. Caller ID on phones

Would it be possible to add the caller ID to the phone screen as well as the computer screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. Choosing between 2 numbers in one account

Recognizing 2 different numbers on an account so we can choose which one to text instead of just the primary number

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Payments

When a patient calls to pay their bill over the phone, is there a way to add a button or link we can click to take us to Payments? It's a lot of extra clicking to go from the screen that is there when the person calls to generating the Payments screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. Visual Voicemail

Visual Voicemail... a transcription for voicemails so you don't need to listen to them. This is in many cell phone carriers and other services. It's the one feature we are losing by switching to Weave.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Conditional Questions/Branching

Would be great if digital forms would allow for conditional branching or prompting (like if someone answers one question in a certain way, then an additional question/section would generate based on that answer.
    Example: "Are you allergic to anything? yes/no..." answering no would allow them to keep going through the form, while answering yes would trigger another question to appear/generate. ex "please type what you're allergic to". Google forms can do it. So was hoping you can too!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. The need for a weekend time frame

Our biggest need right now is for a setting on voicemail that can be automatically turned over to the weekend call services at a certain time. Like Friday at 5:00 p.m until 8:00 am. on Monday morning without having to go in an change the settings every Friday. Holidays could work the same way. Make it so you can change the dates and time for that duration instead of just closed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!  We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.  Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.  If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:  www.weavehelp.com.  Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.  -Your Friends at Weave.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base