Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Form notifications

It would be great to get a notification when a Form has been completed.

500 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    286 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notifications for completed forms is an intriguing idea. We are early in discovery for this feature.

My name is Aaron Airmet; I’m the product manager for Forms. I would love to have a 30-minute video chat with you just to explore a few ideas around this feature. If you’re interested in meeting with me, please schedule a chat at a time that works for you using this link: https://calendly.com/aaron-airmet-getweave/30min

Thank you!

2. Mass messaging/text

Send mass emails, text messages to more than 1 patient.

263 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  131 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fax directory

When I send a fax, it would be convenient if Weave saved a directory of fax #'s -- a list of the Business / Name & Fax #'s to whom we frequently sent faxes. This way, I wouldn't have have my paper list to look-up & manually type the fax # each time...

192 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    55 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Faxes

So, it would be helpful if you could create a way to easily search faxes by name of office or location instead of having to insert a phone number each time. It would also be a great help to be able to put in contact names and phone numbers directly in the app or on the desktop, particularly for phone use.

178 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    70 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chat Sound Notification

PLEASE we need sound notifications for text and especially chat! When we are busy working, in our software up front, or in with a patient, we have no idea that the pop-ups are there! This in an incredible source of frustration for us & for many other offices that we have talked to

112 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  29 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Templates

I would like to be able to customize the "custom" templates. I would like to change the names to fit the messages, as well as the option to add more templates.

108 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Want Old Text Actionable Format

Why did you change the text format??!!!!!! This is terrible. Every single text is marked actionable. They do not all require action, some of them WE (or the automated system) sent! Plus, now I cannot search only for the ones that are unread.

We have a small office and have no need to "assign" staff members to deal with certain messages. Please make this new format optional. I much prefer the old format.

108 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    83 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Text message Assignment

Assigning text messages to specific employees for them to be able to check who they were talking to.

PLEASE!!!

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  12 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Online patient forms

I am looking for online patient forms to integrate with dexis and go into the document center and to also be able to fill out these forms in the office on a tablet.

98 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Templates for texting.

There are a lot of text messages that you don't want to automate, but you do send frequently. It would be cool to have an option to save templates that you can select and send on a one-to-one basis. This was suggested by Julie & Dr. Thomas' office.

87 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ring back for "parked"

I would like to suggest a ring back option when a person is placed on hold. Many times we get busy and the person on hold gets overlooked. I really feel that would benefit our patients and our staff.
    Thank you!

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Added to Backlog  ·  39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add appointment scheduling online

this one is really needed. please add appointment scheduling online by showing doctor availability while syncing with EMR system.

allow patients to choose appointment type from admin defined list, a doctor of choice and display appointment availability, then let patients choose and request the time slot. appointment should still be confirmed by a staff member.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  16 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search options for recent calls

Can you add a calendar or an option to enter the date we are looking for calls missed, received or placed. Also if you could place the time stamp on those dates as well.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  41 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Unsubscribed Emails

There needs to be a way to see the list of unsubscribed individuals, so that we can remove their e-mails from our system. It doesn't make sense for it to tell me how many unsubscribed if I have no way of removing them.

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Patient level settings for auto text

a way to mark which patients should be skipped and not send them an auto text.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Office Text Response Follow-Up Notification

Hello! Our office would really benefit from a feature that would allow messages that have been "read" but not responded to, to be separated from the rest of the inbox. It can be difficult to differentiate/find messages that we have looked at and opened but were not able to respond to at the moment. Thanks!

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automated phone call reminders

It would be nice for patients to have the option for an automated phone call appointment reminder.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Added to Backlog  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. refunding patients

I need to have a way to process a card refund in my office instead of having to send an email. if a patient uses apple pay/ google pay it does not add the cardholder name. thank you

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Patient Text/Communication

Adding ability to communicate with new patient, send appointment confirmation

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Added to Backlog  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fax Confirmation Page

Hello,

I would like to request a fax confirmation page that we can view the date, time and status of the fax. A screenshot of the first page of the fax on this confirmation page would be helpful as well.
    As a medical provider we are constantly sending faxes to insurance companies. If they happen to not receive it when have to send proof to them that it was sent timely in order to get the authorization & our claims paid. This is very essential for our line of business. Thank you.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base