Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RED color for selected/changed entries

Digital Forms Patient Selected/Changes - It would be nice, after the patient has completed a form and the employee is checking the form, that if anything was selected or changed by the patient it shows up in red. A bold color will draw the eye and changes can be detected faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Marketing Filters

More Filters For Marketing: Age Ranges, Last name Ranges. & pre-set Call to action buttons. I have many more suggestions

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Data Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Constant Technical Issues

Is anyone else experiencing tons of technical issues with Weave? We've been extremely disappointed in the platform since we first signed up (in September 2021). Our calls drop, the speakerphone app doesn't work, we experience constant technical issues with the phone function on the mobile app, the app will freeze and then quit, among other things. We've been told there's a "bug" in the app, and that the software development team is working on it. That's great, but we've seen absolutely no improvement since we first spoke with customer support over two months ago. Small issues have popped up since…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Sync up the ASAP list from Dentrix to the Quick Fill appointments

Dentrix has an ASAP list we can look at to do last minute appointment fill. Can you sync up your Quick fill list from Dentrix?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Organizing Weave Forms

This is in regards to the Weave Forms. I wish that the list of sent forms was more organized. Being able to sort alphabetically by patient name or even status would be more helpful. Being able to check off a patient after staff reviews the forms and put them into another location would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove Closed Hours missed calls from reports

We want to be able to react to a message in Team Chat instead of sending a separate emoji on a separate line. It takes up too much space on the messaging and if 28 employees all react, you have to scroll up so far to see what the actual message was regarding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. Better Fax System

We are not really please with the fax system you offer, this system adds more work and does not make the flow faster. for our office we have to send medical documents which can easily go over the required data limit. and some case file have to be in only one transmissions due to having a Case ID number. our old system we would put all the papers in our fax machine type in the number and send. yours we have to scan the documents, save them to a file, open your fax system type in the number, add the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fax  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Payment print receipts

As far as payments go I love that I can email patients their receipts, however, I have some old school patients that want their receipt via paper. Currently I have to log in to the weave admin payment website. Unfortunately there is about a 2 minute Lag before the transaction shows up and is available for me to print. This has to change. There needs to be a print receipt option from the payment screen along with the text or email. I am shocked that this hasn't been addressed before. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show Patient Name for Auto-Sent Forms

On the Admin Portal, under the Forms Dashboard, in Sent Forms List - when a form is auto-sent (in our case, our custom wellness screening to patients every day) it doesn't display the Patient Name. It would be helpful to be able to see it, so at a glance you can see who has/hasn't submitted the form.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Feature Request

A feature request- Having a hold option for individual patient auto reminder

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

11. OpenDental API and Database Integrity

Starting in version 21.4 of OpenDental, 3rd party vendors will not be allowed to write directly to OpenDental Databases.

Transition Timeline:
    We need to give you time to transition to the API. Here's a rough idea of how that transition will work. Version 21.4 will be released approx 12/2021. Users will start to see small notifications in various screens indicating data being changed by third parties. The warnings should not be scary and there will be lots of explanation so that they won't be concerned and they won't call anyone. Every three to four months, as new versions are released,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. Syncing incoming mobile calls with office hours

Is there a way to set up incoming mobile calls as you set up Office hours or sync it with the office hours? That way, calls only come in on the mobile app during business hours ONLY

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. Phone Tree

-Add mobile app to call queue capability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

14. Auto Text Message.

Our office would like to have a after hours text message auto reminder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. Scrolling Through Texts

It would be convenient to have the ability to scroll through the list of text messages. That function is available for the list of voice mails, but not texts. There are times that messages need to be double checked or need a response or just read one more time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. Widget for Webpage

We would LOVE a widget to add to our webpage for people to pay online.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. work with chromebooks.

The ability to send images between coworkers and group message would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. sort tags

Text message tags should be sortable.

As we add new tags and determine the best tag groups for our practice, it would be helpful to be able to sort the tags. Currently they are not alphabetical, or sortable, so the list is very disorganized.

I will have to delete all my tags, and re-instantiate them in order to fix this when the tags aren't being used (on a weekend).

This turns a minor tweak into a big project unecessarily.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. Updated Wellness form

Wellness form is very out dated. Needs to have updated guidelines for travel, vaccination etc. Canadian Guidelines need to be added. Clients should be able to update there own wellness form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. Print lists

A way to print of any of the lists in the desktop software. That would be amazing, please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base