Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Logo removal from forms

The forms portal is not allowing me to remove the logo from branding setup. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your feedback!

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make our products better.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

-Your Friends at Weave.

2. Forms pdf importing

PDF of forms is not importing into Open Dental. Please fix this ASAP! What's the point of having these if they literally are not working?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have seen your feedback, and have taken it into consideration. If we have any additional questions, concerns, or updates; those that are responsible for your particular request will contact you.

If you need help with any issues immediately, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at:

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

3. Forms integrating

why are the forms STILL not integrating properly with open dental? I was told this was going to happen LAST JUNE. Need med history and allergies to import.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

4. Submit button at the top of forms at the end

Forms- when the patient gets done filling out forms, there should be a submit button at the top of the page as well as the bottom. A lot of patients are not scrolling to the bottom of the forms to click submit. This is cumbersome for most. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

5. Forms link going to junk mail

When we email link from weave app for patient to fill out forms. The link is going to everyone's Junk folder, spam or getting flagged and not delivered. Can this be fixed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

6. Download submitted forms properly

On the portal- it doesnt let you download the forms, it only lets you print them to retrieve the patients submitted form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

7. 1 Click phone call through Dentrix

I call a lot of patients each week(200+) and to be able to click 1 button in Dentrix that calls the patient from my phone would be life changing. It would save me so much time and frustration dialing number after number after number. I would like for it to be as simple as clicking their telephone number in Dentrix and have it instantly go through on my phone, like a hyperlink. It would save me so much time, frustration, and additionally I would be able to reach out to even more patients, giving them the care they need. Thank…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

8. Customize link request

our practice needs to be able to customize the " greeting" of the forms that we sent to our patients like the Medical Update forms and New Patients forms.. What is there now is generic and I have to alter everyone I send

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

9. Missed Call Txt

With the missed call txt, we have come to see a slight issue. Its great to have when receptionist are helping others on the phone and we miss a call, the txt message to the client is great. But we have a tree line system so when we are open clients leave voicemails for our doctors as an option. When they leave the voicemail, they still receive the missed call txt and to call back or txt in which can be confusing. The txt message should only go to true missed calls, not for doctor or technician med refill voicemails.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Edit Text for Digital Forms Template

We need the ability to edit the text message that is sent with digital forms templates. We do not like the automated text message that is sent with digital forms.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Updated Wellness form

Wellness form is very out dated. Needs to have updated guidelines for travel, vaccination etc. Canadian Guidelines need to be added. Clients should be able to update there own wellness form.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

12. NP Form Packets

Having the ability to send out multiple forms in one text is great. However when we get them all back there are now just one file and we cannot piece out individual forms to place them in different areas of Dentrix. It would be nice if they could still be individual forms. I don't want to send 6 different texts just so I can keep the forms separate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

13. Issue with forms for multiple in one family

Forms for multiple or family. include patient name on the links so they know who they are filling the for out for. We have had two issues with this so far. the mom clicked one of the 5 links that were sent to her and put her sons information in on her link. it was a mini disaster trying to sort all that out. we were only able to do so in comparing xrays to get the charts corrected. this also happened to two new patients. also, if the forms could be put into the patients smart doc automatically that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

14. Danielle Del Presto Keep it Simple

1. I would like for my desk top app to go full screen.
    2. I would like to see my name instead of call answered by unknown.
    3. I would like voicemail to be sorted by date or be able to select a sort feature myself.
    4. If using phone app it scrolls allover the place and I'm at the bottom and it brings me back to top.
    5. I have helped and been a tester for CRYSTAL PM since 2012 - I have been working for years with technology.

we need to work together to keep it simple yet easy to use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

15. Custom List option

There should be an option to create more than the preset lists on Weave. Specifically to have one "quick fill" list that is for hygiene only and an additional "quick fill" for the dentist treatment.
    In addition to this, there should be a method to upload unscheduled treatment into this "Doctor Quick Fill"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

16. For the hold music to pick up where it left off

Adding the option for the hold message to pick up where it left off when clients are repeatedly put on hold. That way the client is constantly heading the first 20 seconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

17. Electronic Prescriptions though Weave software and Mobile devices

It would be nice to be able to send prescriptions right to the pharmacy through the software we are already using at the office and on our mobile devices. Utah is already requiring e Prescriptions for all controlled substances (starting Jan 1, 2022)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

18. Voicemail Transcription

Please add voicemail transcription, due to our high volume of voicemails it is a. huge time saver and a musthave for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

19. Weave Payment Check Scanner

Check Scanner that is compatible with the weave terminals

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

www.weavehelp.com.

-Your Friends at Weave.

20. Restore original search function

The latest update to the search function of weave is not a useful addition. Working in an office I can say that I don't need a quick link to settings, I find it cumbersome to have to click "see more" and retype the patient I was trying to search. If there is a way to turn off this feature I would like to do so.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts / Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base