Skip to content

Desktop App

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1155 results found

1. Download Voice Mail's

We need to be able to download the voice mail messages left, just like we can download the recorded calls from the "Call Records" drop down in the Weave admin portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phones  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Refund Payments show in Net Total

When processing a Stripe credit card refund through Weave, it is very hard to keep the accounting aspect of it straight. When a report is opened in Invoices /payments I would expect to see the refund that was deducted on the Net total. Also, have it deducted from the Net total the day it was refunded, not the day the payment was originally taken.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. email a statement with a text to pay link

Be able to send a statement with a link to pay through email.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Schedule Request Icon on Mobile App

We need a Request icon on the mobile app like there is on the Desktop app. If a patient schedules an appointment on our website widget, we get a notification on the desktop. However, if it is during the weekend or we are away from the office, we miss the schedule request because it does not show up on the mobile app and we lose the patient because they have already found someone else who answered before we could. PLEASE include the Request Icon on the mobile app so we can answer potential patients quickly. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Officemate Web Assistant Integration

Hi there, this feedback is regarding the integration between Officemate PMS and Weave Web Assistant. First off, thank you very much for integrating these two softwares. The syncing is very helpful, greatly appreciate it! The only issue our office is running into is sometimes some of the blocks on our Officemate schedule still shows up as available on the Weave scheduler. On Officemate, we usually just block times off with "Non-patient appointments." Do we have to change our schedule blocking to schedule exceptions or something similar to that? Or is there a way for Weave to read the Non-patient appointments…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Showing What Extensions that calls were for

Hello 2 things:

1 - when someone is calling in, and weave notifies us on the computer, or in the call log in the dashboard- it would be super helpful to know what extensions the pt was calling for. People are leaving voicemails on extension 2 (for optical) but the front is seeing a missed call and they calling back, but the pt already left a VM on the optical phone, so then the optical is calling the pt back later. It's not clear enough what extension the call was meant for. And the call log shows all the calls,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Scroll bars

Good morning. This morning I noticed my Weave box has a vertical and horizontal scroll bar. Is there anyway to just make the weave box bigger so I can get the scroll bars out of the way?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Patients who are not active in Dentrix

Weave needs to be able to integrate more with Dentrix in order to recognize New Patients that are in the schedule but not activated in our system. Meaning we should be able to send the new patient forms digitally or have confirmation texts and emails sent like any other patient. We came to Weave from Lighthouse. Lighthouse was able to recognize and send New Patients appointment reminds even if they were not active in the system. We are not allowed to create new patients charts until they actually show up in office for their appointments. Please make this happen as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding reporting to recall analytics

We would love it if we could export a report from the recall analytics that would show us all patients that have received a recall and that have not received a recall in a given time frame. This would make the list of patients that we need to call for recalls easy to use and transfer between employees. The format of the reports does not matter, just anything printable would be great. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. internal extension to extension recording

I think it would be a wise feature to be able to record extension to extension calls. We thought this feature was part of weave but apparently its not. Would like to see this implemented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Admin control who can view analytics.

Add the ability for admins to control who can see the analytic area or phone stats area. We have staff who watch it constantly and then complain that they are answering the phone more than others....etc. Just something to maybe stem that kind of activity. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple Improvements

We're new users with several ideas.
    1. We switched from Lighthouse and they had an option that was very helpful for filling opening/recently cancelled hygiene appts. After we broke an appt, LH would scan appointed hygiene patients and continuing care and generate a list of patients to contact with a mass text to see if they wanted to schedule for the opening. This was a great feature.
    2. Also in Lighthouse, patients could be marked as Spanish speaking in their family file (we have Dentrix and it was designated as a medical condition). Lighthouse would pick this up and all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More automation on your weave app

9/22/21 When a phone number calls us 1-we would like the option to add it onto the weave new patient list and 2-we would like the option to automatically block this number on your weave app if we would like to Reason: Takes too much time having to reenter phone numbers and to go on your website link to do this. This should be automated in your weave app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Weave Portal Needs Major Help

Please upgrade the Weave Admin Portal online. The Message Queue is basically useless. The usability of this feature is almost zero- why are the only two views Last Week and Current Week? Why can we not search by a date range or specific day? Right now the only way to see if messages are really being sent out is go to each and every patient and look at their message history- which defeats the purpose of having the Message Queue. It also shows me how many opted out but not who? And how many are Missing Data but not who?…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toggle between Two extension lines

I would like to be able to toggle between extension lines through the iphone app. See the general and also another line to be able to get messages and voicemails instead of going through the dialing 9000, ext.line, pw,.

It would also be nice to be able to control everything from the iphone app instead of having to log into the portal online.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Weave Feedback Is Broken

First, the Weave feedback system sucks...you want my feedback to make your system better, so you make me have to login, wait 5 minutes for an email, then see if my idea is already submitted, but all I can see are the subject lines for these other ideas, you click one to read it, and if doesn't apply to my idea I have to back out, but now my idea I've written about is gone and I'm logged out of Weave feedback...yet another completely opposite of genius idea you have put into place! How about you actually make feedback useful…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Forwarding weave messages

Hi, my name is Mary and I am the front desk scheduler with Precision Eye Care. I recently updated to messages 2.0 with one of your representatives, and have been looking forward to the new tagging feature. I was anticipating it would be similar to forwarding messages by tagging them with team members. I am responsible for going through and responding to all the Weave messages. My feedback is it would be wonderful to have a way to look at a message, and forward it to the team member in my office who is responsible for responding to it. It…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Credit card batch cycle

Settling the credit card system at midnight each day would greatly improve your credit card processing customers ability to reconcile each days payments. We understand that payments are accepted through your system 24/7 but this solution wouldn't interfere with payments being made. Anything up to 11:59:59 would be on one days settlement and everything after 12:00:00 would be on the next. Most businesses reconcile their payments on a regular basis and the current system that allows for multiple days purchases to be on the same batch leads to a larger amount of time and effort needed to match transactions for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update the app to actually work in emergency closure situations, I want to be able to save and use my recorded message when away

Hello! Currently on the phone, I first spoke to Christian for about 30 mins and he attempted to assist me with the template "FSA Dental" I need to have one word added to the the sentence Unfortunately, these contributions expire at the end of the year. What you might not know is that you can FSA dollars to cover any dental treatment that treats or prevents a dental disease. If you could please add the word "use" FSA dollars... Previously the template glitched and did not update the our PRACTICE NAME, it stated (Your office name here) There seems to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email field on refund receipts

Hey guys! I had an office ask me to submit feedback, so I figured I'd do it here. Not sure if there's a better place for me to submit it haha.

So they noticed that on refund reciepts there is not an email address field where the office can list their email address, but there is one on the normal payment receipts. They'd like to be able to list their email address on the refund receipts as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base